By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Shows Why PS3 Is King Of Exclusives

well, u r right ps3 is king of exclusives for core gamers, nintendo games.... all the nintendo games were bad in my opinion , too kiddy, i used to play those when i was 12 lool

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I'm soryy BHR but I stopped reading after you said Sony blew Nintendo out of the water.

this

I really need to check out the Nintendo press conference ...

But no Last Guardian and Agent made me feel empty during Sony's press conference.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

880user088 said:
BHR-3 said:

Sony blew Microsoft (BUT NOT NINTENDO)  right out of the water with.........

Fixed :)

Lol amen.

freebs2 said:

DKCR and Metroid Other Mare saying hi.

Better.

Around the Network

Dude... just look at the incredible 3DS line up the revealed.... and then, just look at DKWii, Mario Sports, Wii party, Goldeneye, Kirby, and Zelda....

Then, you can realize you just made a very bad thread. I'm not saying sony's conference wasnt good, and that the games they showed were bad... but trust me, Sony did NOT blew Nintendo out of anywhere.... not even close my friend

Rockyb said:

well, u r right ps3 is king of exclusives for core gamers, nintendo games.... all the nintendo games were bad in my opinion , too kiddy, i used to play those when i was 12 lool

I'm sorry? They're kiddy why? Cause they're not in that grey/brown palette that you love so much or no gunz or blood must b4kids.

Rockyb said:

What are you now 16?

Jesus, teens and 20somethings (who are really just still teens) are so annoying.

BHR-3 said:

1 this site is gettin on my nerves with posting vids up it used to be so easy

2 "Sony blew Microsoft and Nintendo right out of the water with the sheer number of exclusive games (that target the core gamer) announced"

i didnt watch any conference just a little of MS and Sonys how many exclusives did Nintendo announce for Wii and MS for 360?  Theres also a few more Sony exclusives for the Move that are not included on the list

Mate put it this way. If nintendo catered to the hardcore any more then what they did at E3 then they would be killing people on the stage as sacrafices

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

That's 7 games fellow, including one also on PC

Microsoft had

Gears of War 3

Halo Reach

Crackdown 2

Fable III (also on PC)

Kingdom

Forza Motorsports 4

Milo & Kate

Plus 16 Kinect games