By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Shows Why PS3 Is King Of Exclusives

BBH said:

Sony has 31 games for Move launch alone,

I hope you aren't including patches for existing games with that.

BBH said:

plus about 5 other big titles like Twisted Metal and InFamous.

And? I listed 6 360 exclusives and 1 game also on PC as well, same as the TC has done. I'm just wondering why he believes Sony is the king of exclusives for having 6 games and a console exclusive when the competition is packing the same, or in Nintendos case, much more. If anything Sony should have much more given they are supposed to have a bigger first party combined!

BBH said:

Forza 4 hasn't been announced. That was F3 with connect.

Bang wrong.

The next full Forza Motorsport experience, which utilizes some of the ideas presented in this demo, will ship in 2011.

Around the Network
RAZurrection said:
BBH said:

BBH said:

And? I listed 6 360 exclusives and 1 game also on PC as well, same as the TC has done. I'm just wondering why he believes Sony is the king of exclusives for having 6 games and a console exclusive when the competition is packing the same, or in Nintendos case, much more. If anything Sony should have much more given they are supposed to have a bigger first party combined!

BBH said:

Bang wrong.

The next full Forza Motorsport experience, which utilizes some of the ideas presented in this demo, will ship in 2011.

Yes. Without patches it's still over 25

Sony has infamous 2, LBP2, GT5, Motorstorm 3, Twisted Metal, Agent, The last Guardian, KZ3 yada yada yada. Really Sony are always going to win on quantity, quality is opinionated I guess.

And cool, didn't know that about Forza.

Sony has near 40 games in the works and it's not enough? 

BBH said:
RAZurrection said:
BBH said:

BBH said:

BBH said:

Bang wrong.

Sony has infamous 2, LBP2, GT5, Motorstorm 3, Twisted Metal, Agent, The last Guardian, KZ3 yada yada yada. Really Sony are always going to win on quantity, quality is opinionated I guess.

When you compare it to Nintendo.... nope.

Maynard_Tool said:
BBH said:
RAZurrection said:
BBH said:

BBH said:

BBH said:

Bang wrong.

When you compare it to Nintendo.... nope.

Nintendo has near 40 games in the works on ONE console?

Also due to their nature Nintendo games are much quicker and cheaper to make.

Nintendo is also Market Leader - it should be leading the software charge anyway.

hatmoza said:

I'm soryy BHR but I stopped reading after you said Sony blew Nintendo out of the water.

I stopped reading after I saw the subject header, and then checked BHR's collection of games, to notice that BHR only had Playstation 3 stuff, and no 360 or Wii stuff among the list. 

I will go on record here, just to be an annoying jerk, to say that Kirby's Epic Yarn blew away everything BHR said was AWESOME.  Is those other game worlds made out of yard or cloth?  NO!  So, Kirby's Epic Yarn FTW!

Around the Network

Mmmm ok, no matter what I say, your gonna still be saying that "Sony blew Nintendo" when in reality.... well, we all know what happened. Good luck with your thread man

Maynard_Tool said:

Mmmm ok, no matter what I say, your gonna still be saying that "Sony blew Nintendo" when in reality.... well, we all know what happened. Good luck with your thread man

Im BBH not BHR lol.

And that is such a cop out of an argument.

I'm always going to say Sony>Nintendo because I by far prefer their stuff, and the opposite is true for you. But you can't argue with the facts that show Sony is constantly pumping out loads of content for its users. How good that content is, is up to you to decide.

BBH said:

Ok, but again. You've only added 3 titles to that list and only one of them is was actually present at E3 in any form. I'm just confused, how does one go from being King of exclusives by having 1 more game?

BBH said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Im BBH not BHR lol.

I'm always going to say Sony>Nintendo because I by far prefer their stuff, and the opposite is true for you. But you can't argue with the facts that show Sony is constantly pumping out loads of content for its users. How good that content is, is up to you to decide.

Since there is no truth and just opinion, I will say that Kirby's Epic Yarn and also Kinectimals BLOW AWAY every other game you describe.  Why?  Because apparently it is so blasted subjective, it doesn't matter what anyone else writes.  The former is made of yarn, and the second has terminal cuteness.  Yarn and cuteness > being AWESOMELY CORE!

BBH said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Im BBH not BHR lol.

Oh fuck hahahaha my bad, similar nicknames.

Well, if Sony> Nintendo always... then i have nothing else to say. For example, in 2008 I know Nintendo fucked up, they were the worst in E3. Like I said, if you watched the support for 3DS and the new games announced for the wii... i think is a no brainer.

Sony showed games that we knew they were coming. They have been living from GT5 for .... like the past 4 years. And just because they finally announced the release date it's a Boom? Come on.

but if Sony> Nintendo always... no matter what, then i guess this is over now xD