By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaton! Not sure what else I can use to describe Nintendo's E3 event.

noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

Wii Party was a huge announcement, wasn't it?

Of course, but we already knew about it so it doesn't count.  Ditto for Just Dance 2, I'm afraid...

It doesn't count?  We knew about Zelda too.  Did that count?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Considering that the only "interesting thing" mentioned was the 3DS...no, it did not.

But wait! We knew about that already!  Oh s***!

noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

Considering that the only "interesting thing" mentioned was the 3DS...no, it did not.

There were also things that we knew about that weren't mentioned, like the Vitality Sensor.  Now that's an example of something not counting.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

There were also things that we knew about that weren't mentioned, like the Vitality Sensor.  Now that's an example of something not counting.

Does that mean Nintendo has Mentioned them out of existence?  What does that do to Xenoblade and The Last Story?  Or Pokemon?!  Won't someone please think of the Pokemons!?

We didn't know about Kid Icarus, or the Star Fox 64 remake, or the new Paper Mario, or the specifics of the 3DS (leaks can be unreliable).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
amp316 said:
noname2200 said:
amp316 said:

Does that mean Nintendo has Mentioned them out of existence?  What does that do to Xenoblade and The Last Story?  Or Pokemon?!  Won't someone please think of the Pokemons!?

I could see Iwata talking to Pikachu at a meeting and saying this, "You're dead to me you yellow rat."

The horse's head in his bed is next.  Poor little guy... 

nintendo showed m$ and sony how to truly own e3, all the games they mentioned and the 3ds lineup is insane.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

the only thing that kept it from absolute perfection was a lack of Pikmin3...

other than that, Nintendo owned the entire show.

yo_john117 said:

Can someone give me a brief description on what Nintendo's biggest announcements were?

Nintendo led early with Zelda and Metroid.  They then go out with other stuff, including the return of Kid Icarus.  Besides this, the 3DS comes out with a large line of top third party support.

Truly impressive showing from Nintendo. Even though I generally hate handheld gaming, the 3DS is making me reconsider. Pilotwings!!

Time to start preordering systems to resell after the inevitable 3DS launch shortage.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka