By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaton! Not sure what else I can use to describe Nintendo's E3 event.

I am hard pressed to think what Nintendo could of added to make things more epic this time around.  Anyone else know?  Only low point was ZELDA having control issues.  Yes, Nintendo LED with Zelda.  Go figure.

Around the Network

We've known Zelda had control issues for a long time now. Remember the cartoon from the Super Mario Bros. Super TV Show? She was such a bitch in that.

badgenome said:

We've known Zelda had control issues for a long time now. Remember the cartoon from the Super Mario Bros. Super TV Show? She was such a bitch in that.

And before that, Link could not control his emotions. He was such a whiner on the CDi.

Of course, I would complain to being on that system.

Seriously, when you lead with bad news about Zelda (the inevitable delay), and your press release mentions good games you didn't talk about, you have a lot of stuff out there.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Well EXCUUUUUSE ME, Badgenome.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.

Iwata's surpassed the Megaton.  This year Nintendo's conference was an OMEGATON.

Around the Network
jarrod said:

Iwata's surpassed the Megaton.  This year Nintendo's conference was an OMEGATON.

GIGATON... no... TERATON... no... PETATON!

What's more than PETA guys, quick!

I just found the biggest is YOTTA!

NINTENDO CONFERENCE WAS A YOTTATON!!!

andremop said:
jarrod said:

GIGATON... no... TERATON... no... PETATON!

What's more than PETA guys, quick!

Gaiaton

Can someone give me a brief description on what Nintendo's biggest announcements were?

badgenome said:

hahaha