By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DONKEY KONG COUNTRY Will be back guys!! Who's Excited?!

OoSnap said:

Strangely, I actually had a revelation moment one day I thought it would make sense that Retro was working on a Donkey Kong Country revival game for Wii. I posted it on VGchartz back in in March. But then I said it was an April's Fools jokes so I wouldn't get banned. The thread is locked now.

Link to the thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=105208&page=1&str=1332261854#

Holy crap.

You're Nostradamus haha.

Around the Network

really awesome

This makes Zelda's delay ok, it's gonna be amazing!

More 2D platformer goodness! I can't wait.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

Nintendo is spoilering us this E3=0 and holly crap my 2nd favorite platformer series is back!

Around the Network

I couldn't be happier. I can hardly explain what I felt as they said Retro studio was working on something new and the drums started to play... And then seeing it in action!
My eyes got wet.

There was so much win on the games before it, but when that sound kicked in and a new DK was obvious it simply blew everything else away. And it just kept getting better. 2D gameplay, lots of things happening on the background and to the levels, incredbly beutifull, barrel blasting, it has everything, including K-O-N-G and Mine Carts. Mine Carts!

Also has realtime 2P multiplayer as Donkey and Diddy. Game of the year contender. Amazing.

Voltaire said:

Looks like a lot of fun, but i would have perfered Retro try out on a new IP instead. Still, it makes ne want to try the original DKC games, which ive never played.

Oh, I didn't know retro is making this ;o 

I was already hyped with just the trailer, but now that I know they're behind it I'm totally going to buy it. This and Kirby honestly look like the best 2D games in terms of graphics. Completely ignoring LBP xD

I am incredibly excited for this game.  I loved the first three on the SNES.  I glad it has come back.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Will he be facing off with with arch-nemesis Jumpman?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger