By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DONKEY KONG COUNTRY Will be back guys!! Who's Excited?!

This looks sweet....can't wait!!!!

Around the Network
Finnbar said:

It brought a tear to my eye as I heard the music start....Nintendo is epically awesome!

This as soon as I heard the music  I was telling Reggie to s hut the hell up and show me the game!

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Hey guys, this game is really fun.

Your mom was fun while you were playing. :P

JK. Can you tell us about the controls? Should we be concerned about the analog stick?

Ghost and I mulitplayered this game... it was epic. But I also had to Pwn him at GoldenEye.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

senseinobaka said:

Ghost and I mulitplayered this game... it was epic. But I also had to Pwn him at GoldenEye.

Hey.... did you know someone in Mexico hates you really much right now? =)

Around the Network

Ghost, are the controls responsive? Is it all okay? Is Goldeneye outstanding?

More importantly... I demand Rare Retro Coins in this game!

OK, DKC2 is my favorite game of all time, and I've been waiting for this game for nearly 15 years now, so you have no idea how happy I am right now.

I always thought the wii was perfect for a new DKC game, with the return of all these 2D platformers lately. I was hoping to see it last E3 but was disappointed, so I was starting to feel that it would never happen, but as soon as I heard that music today, fist pumps went into the air, and I think I actually shed a tear or two!

THIS is why I think this is nintendo's best gen since SNES.

btw, I think it's now clear that nintendo didn't abandon the hardcore, but after this E3 they are obviously listening to us loud and clear.

Would have greatly preferred d-pad but a Nintendo supervised 2D platformer has very little chance of sucking.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

So the rumors were true eh :) Good to see ya back ya big ol gorrilla (and you too Diddy)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .