By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official 2010 Sony E3 Press Conference

patapon said:
theprof00 said:
patapon said:

Imma just leave this right here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=87416&page=1

traitorous swine! This is heresy! You disgrace the legion and your banner, give up your sword immediately!

I'll only do it if darth does it first. And even then I won't (take a fisting that is)

that's too bad. Me and darth are greased up already.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Gilgamesh said:

I'm sad because I'm going to miss all the excitement in this thread tomorrow :(

I'll only be able to show up for the after party, damn you work!!

Do you want me to spam your wall with announcements?

Only if you include all the announcements in one message, I can't have you beating me again with VGC money/points lol

lolol

Though If I was in your place I wouldn't want to be spoilt...you can still avoid spoilers and watch the conference with suspense, on gamespot even during the live feed you can go back to the start an watch it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Gilgamesh said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Gilgamesh said:

I'm sad because I'm going to miss all the excitement in this thread tomorrow :(

I'll only be able to show up for the after party, damn you work!!

Do you want me to spam your wall with announcements?

Only if you include all the announcements in one message, I can't have you beating me again with VGC money/points lol

lolol

Though If I was in your place I wouldn't want to be spoilt...you can still avoid spoilers and watch the conference with suspense, on gamespot even during the live feed you can go back to the start an watch it

Oh ok good I'll do that, but it still sucks because I'll be right excited about something and everyone would have already known about it for hours :(

Old man yells at cloud!

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED!

@darth -
Spam my wall with each announcement, but no "OMGOMGOMG" stuff unless Teh Remake is true.

Please? :D

If they announce that The Sims 3 is going to work with Move I'm gonna jizz, piss crap my pants and possibly have a baby.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd show a MGS:Rising demo with Move - looks like the game was made for it tbh

Lafiel said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd show a MGS:Rising demo with Move - looks like the game was made for it tbh

I just had triplets.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

W......T........F happened this thread?

Anyway, keep up this posting and this thread will be JaMassive!

hi all,

just to say I will not be able to join you for the Sony (and the Ninty) party  ;(

I will see everything later but alone ;(

OH, before I forget, expected Sony to make a massive 3D and MOVE push at their conference meaning they will not have that much time to present so many hardcore games   ...

Time to Work !

Can someone  tell me what time sony's conference starts oklahoma time. I'm wondering if I can stay up are go to bed.