By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official 2010 Sony E3 Press Conference

i just hope theres some really good unannounced games that theyve got up there sleeves. like microsoft did with that  xbox360 crytek exclusive Codename Kingdoms

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
StokedUp said:

i just hope theres some really good unannounced games that theyve got up there sleeves. like microsoft did with that  xbox360 crytek exclusive Codename Kingdoms

Yeah lets hope so!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

How long is the conference expected to be? I'm unavailable between 8-9pm so if it's only an hour long I'll miss it all...

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:

How long is the conference expected to be? I'm unavailable between 8-9pm so if it's only an hour long I'll miss it all...

1.5 hours, is PSP2 will be there might go up to 2 hours.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

5 and a bit hours to gooo oh the waiting....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

i wanna see more Final Fantasy Versus XIII footage.

FFXIV beta would be awesome too xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Yea, too much focus on casual Move titles and 3D will hinder. Too many games to dish out at us!

I hope the new combat system for killzone 3 is going to be move based. I want ffvs13 gameplay footage, ape escape and a lot more. this is going to be good.

oh and I really want a move controller with nav buttons.  from what I can see they will be seriously restricting themselves if they don't give us that.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Someone told me that Sonys conference was 2 hours.

Sony has has 2 hours the past few years.