By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Pictures of E3 2010

Porcupine_I said:
Attoyou said:

OMGZ Teh Graphics Of e3 are Amazing!

Looks good in stills, but can they keep up the framerate?

I see blurry trees, E3 still can't keep up with Crysis...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

MASSIVE UPDATE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sometimes I think they go overkill with these banners... do you REALLY need that many banners to advertise your games to... gamers... that will likely already know your game exists and already know if they're interested or not?  Seems like careless spending from a business standpoint.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

lol AWESOME FFXIV Steps!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Yippee! Video footage of Epic Mickey pretty much confirmed!

yo_john117 said:

What the hell?!?!?!??  Why isn't Halo Reach being advertised?!?  It should be where the Crysis 2 spot is.....damn MS is being lazy!

Get that freakin hype train for Halo Reach moving already!

Microsoft is spending more of their advertising dollars in other places.  For example they'll be broadcasting their E3 conference in HD in Time Square on a 25x40 foot screen.  They have a massive advertising deal in place with MTV, SPIKE TV, Nick at Nite, and other stations to carry their full Project Natal debut.  The stuff we're seeing in this thread is cool but it pales when you consider how many people will see it compared to the many millions that Microsoft is targeting with their advertising.

Looking awesome!

Can't believe i'm at work all week. Gonna be straight online as soon as i get in from work!

omg some of the games are getting ridiculously sized posters!

Epic Mickey FYW!