By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Pictures of E3 2010

RCTjunkie said:
Maneco said:
RCTjunkie said:

Wait, Final Fantasy 14 was announced?

Actually, they've announced it at last year's E3. Where have you been all this time, RCTjunkie?

I'm not good at following news... >_>

You should have watch the announcement it was like What no way. woooooh screaming like a girl and then  at the end......................what! meh!

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
Maneco said:
RCTjunkie said:

Wait, Final Fantasy 14 was announced?

Actually, they've announced it at last year's E3. Where have you been all this time, RCTjunkie?

I'm not good at following news... >_>

lol

Well FF XIV was announced for: Playstation 3, Personal Computer  (PC)

it's an MMOrpg

mM
leo-j said:

Well FF XIV was announced for: Playstation 3, Personal Computer  (PC)

it's an MMOrpg

leo-j likes to write the full form of PC

Maneco said:

Now that's something that bothers me. With developer saying Epic Mickey will receive a graphic upgrade and the existence of Move, could the title become PS3 exclusive? Seeing the posters right after Move's ads makes me wonder this.

Uh I don't see move posters next to the Mickey posters... but that is one cool poster for Epic Mickey

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I liked the Epic Mickey one

I'm molesting oxen now!

That ghost recon poster looks great.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

What the hell?!?!?!??  Why isn't Halo Reach being advertised?!?  It should be where the Crysis 2 spot is.....damn MS is being lazy!

Get that freakin hype train for Halo Reach moving already!