By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Pictures of E3 2010

yo_john117 said:

What the hell?!?!?!??  Why isn't Halo Reach being advertised?!?  It should be where the Crysis 2 spot is.....damn MS is being lazy!

Get that freakin hype train for Halo Reach moving already!

i think they are waiting for their E3 press conference to show everything

Around the Network
axumblade said:
yo_john117 said:

What the hell?!?!?!??  Why isn't Halo Reach being advertised?!?  It should be where the Crysis 2 spot is.....damn MS is being lazy!

They might just be decorating their booth. I was wondering the same thing initially.

That would be lame...Halo Reach is gonna be one of the biggest games of the year.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:

i think they are waiting for their E3 press conference to show everything. 

Yeah but they should still do some advertising for a game like Reach.

yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:

i think they want to keep it down and then make news at E3 with NATAL HALO REACH so theat it shocks most people with unexpectancy and that people don't disscus it before E3 but after

Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:

i think they want to keep it down and then make news at E3 with NATAL HALO REACH so theat it shocks most people with unexpectancy and that people don't disscus it before E3 but after

I really don't see Halo Reach supporting Natal.....its possible but highly unlikely.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
yo_john117 said:
axumblade said:
yo_john117 said:

They might just be decorating their booth. I was wondering the same thing initially.

That would be lame...Halo Reach is gonna be one of the biggest games of the year.

Well, I mean, you don't really have to hype Halo...It's Halo. x.o That's just how I feel about it at least.

Well if they want a couple of extra million copies sold they better lol.  MW2 probably wouldn't have sold as much if Activision didn't go on their massive advertising blitz of it.

yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:

I really don't see Halo Reach supporting Natal.....its possible but highly unlikely.

if they wanna push NATAL this is their best weapon with GT5 supporting MOVE

Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:

I don't think so it would push a lot of Halo fans away from the series (unless it was totally optional to have Natal settings)

And how the hell is GT5 gonna support move?  A racing wheel is a much much better way to play a game like GT5.

yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:

I don't think so it would push a lot of Halo fans away from the series (unless it was totally optional to have Natal settings)

And how the hell is GT5 gonna support move?  A racing wheel is a much much better way to play a game like GT5.

yes it will be optional for sure.who the hell said it would be compulsary.no old games would be compulsary.atleast the big ones

as alot of people buy it because of the hype and everything so it will help NATAL getting into people's homes

don't know how MOVE will be in GT5 but it will be in it

Attoyou said:

OMGZ Teh Graphics Of e3 are Amazing!

Looks good in stills, but can they keep up the framerate?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’