By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many pushups can you do?

20-30 (Depending on the day)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

guys u all r heavy,I wiegh 130 lbs and I can do 25 pushups in 30 secs .I am 19 years Old

I can do around 40 or so without having aches the next day.

I weigh 138 lbs.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Maybe 10 if Im lucky anymore,  in high school I could do 60-70 easily but that was due to playing football and working out every day for 4 years.  

My best so far was 67, and I weigh 71kg ('round 145 pounds I think). I've been working out steadily for a year now, and I hope to do 100 in 2011.

Around the Network

30-40. Used to be 80ish when I was doing fencing. Once exams are over I'm going to go for some swimming.

57kg/126lb, I'm pretty thin and have always been.
Going to try out that site!

Wow.  Some little peoples in here :)

I can do 43 and Im clocking in at 222 right now.

I just tried figuring that out monday. I did 50 but that was after a chest work out so maybe 75?

136 pounds, probably around 100 pushups if I really try...

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)