By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many pushups can you do?

I can do 40-ish, and I weight 215 lbs

Around the Network

Weird u asked! I just broke my record, 74 pushups :). I weigh 65 kg, thats abt 144 pounds. I really wanna do a 100 too! But i ain't training that hard... I started at around 40 6 months ago

let's see....

2 half pusups

i can probably manage about 10...i wiegh 57 kilos and am fairly fit but i never do pushups so...

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I can do about 30 right now....but by the end of the summer I should be able to do about 60-80

Around the Network

I weigh around 200 pounds and can do about 20 on a good day.

I basically have ropes where my arms should be.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

They don't call me SuperChunk for nuthin'.

I can do more than 10 pushups and I weigh 260lbs.

:P

BEEFCAKE!!!!!

i can't even do one. but its not my fault, i've never learned how to do it.. besides, i have that excess weight at the front so thats my excuse. shoosht.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Oh wait, I just read that website and read about wall push-ups. I've done those before, they were fun. I'll stick with those

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

i can't even do one. but its not my fault, i've never learned how to do it.. besides, i have that excess weight at the front so thats my excuse. shoosht.

<creepy>

pics or they don't exist

</creepy>