By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many pushups can you do?

by the way i weigh 105 pounds i forgot to say that.

Around the Network

are we talking at one time? or what we do in sets?  If it's just one time.  I think my personal best is somewhere between 70-80.  But, I do push ups all the time.  When i do them in sets.  I usually start with 50-60 then work my way down to about 40.  The sets are determined by how I'm feeling.

When I was 155 lbs, I could do over a 100 easy. 

Now, I'm at about 185 lbs, I'd be lucky to do about 40.  Although, I do have an excuse that I haven't excercised or worked out in the last 4 years. 

I really should start again, getting older while getting out of shape isn't really a good combination.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

makingmusic476 said:
Johann said:

I can't do 1 single pushup.

I could when I was younger, but not anymore.

Edit: I weight about 100-110

Your struggles with wine have now become clear.

You'll never ever let that go will you?

The cork was really stuck in there! My hand was all sore afterwards!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

I used to be hardcore into Taekwondo, and I did 250 pushups to warm up before every class. Buuut.. now its probably a lot lot lot less.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

i can't do any >.<

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

40 pushups-170 pounds

When I was fit, i used to do around 100.... probably i used to weight around.... 90 pounds.

Now... i'll be lucky if I get to 20 x.x I'm about 140 pounds

Maynard_Tool said:

When I was fit, i used to do around 100.... probably i used to weight around.... 90 pounds.

Now... i'll be lucky if I get to 20 x.x I'm about 140 pounds

!!!
I hope you were about 13-14 then because (although BMI isn't the best metric) I am close to underweight and weight 140 pounds.

Over 9000... What?

To be honest, I have no idea, don't like to do pushups when I'm working out... but I'm certain I can do more than 10. 30 is probably the max before my arms fail and I faceplant the floor.. :P

Edit: Thanks OP for the website, might be useful when exams are over.