By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo will definitely win at E3 this year

We'll see.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Khuutra said:
psrock said:

Give me a break, what are those amazing new IP Nintendo going to show. The Game you guys keep talking about ( Zelda) is hardly a new IP.

Do you realize how nonsensical that question is

Yeah with an industry where  sequels and nostalgia sells...  not to mention every company has made new IPs and sequels to old IPs this gen, I guess everyone shouldn't buy Zelda, The Last Guardian, or Halo Reach when they come out >_> so we get nothing but new IPs

I think Khuutra was more getting at the logical impossibility of us answering, ahead of time, what new IPs Nintendo will show before they actually show them.

Ahh I had things like Wii Party in mind, though I guess everyone has gotten used to the "leaks" from Sony and MS, last year with much of Sony's show being leaked a month beforehand, even a The Last Guardian trailer, and all the info about the new PSP Go, I guess everyone else has a magic ball called the interwebz to look into and find the info a month early eh? lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Ahh I had things like Wii Party in mind, though I guess everyone has gotten used to the "leaks" from Sony and MS, last year with much of Sony's show being leaked a month beforehand, even a The Last Guardian trailer, and all the info about the new PSP Go, I guess everyone else has a magic ball called the interwebz to look into and find the info a month early eh? lol

Apparently not Khuutra!

Yeah... 3DS will be the best of Next E3...

psrock said:
jarrod said:

I'll ask again, what do Sony & MS have lined up game wise besides more sequels?  Are their Wii-knockoffs it?

Give me a break, what are those amazing new IP Nintendo going to show. The Game you guys keep talking about ( Zelda) is hardly a new IP.

Xenoblade and The Last Story.  There's lesser new IPs like FlingSmash and Line Attack Heroes too.

What new core IPs will Sony and Microsoft have?  Since I guess we're taking this line of thinking seriously?

Around the Network
psrock said:
Khuutra said:

No, it didn't. How are we supposed to know what new IPs they'll reveal before they reveal them?

Am I supposed to look in some kind of magic well, here?

That was the point of statement. How are we suposed to know what new IP Sony and MS are going to reveal? Why does he assume only sequals are being shown? where is he getting the info that Nintendo has a bunch of new IP and the others don't?

Again, it needed to be asked.

In fairness, Nintendo is the only oone of the big three who isn't absolutely miserable at keeping secrets.

jarrod said:
psrock said:
jarrod said:

I'll ask again, what do Sony & MS have lined up game wise besides more sequels?  Are their Wii-knockoffs it?

Xenoblade and The Last Story.  There's lesser new IPs like FlingSmash and Line Attack Heroes too.

What new core IPs will Sony and Microsoft have?

If those two games are the new IP that will blow the HD consoles, then I expect a terrible E3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Khuutra said:
psrock said:
Khuutra said:

No, it didn't. How are we supposed to know what new IPs they'll reveal before they reveal them?

Am I supposed to look in some kind of magic well, here?

That was the point of statement. How are we suposed to know what new IP Sony and MS are going to reveal? Why does he assume only sequals are being shown? where is he getting the info that Nintendo has a bunch of new IP and the others don't?

Again, it needed to be asked.

In fairness, Nintendo is the only oone of the big three who isn't absolutely miserable at keeping secrets.

What E3 have we gone to when no new IP were shown by either Sony OR MS?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
jarrod said:

What new core IPs will Sony and Microsoft have?

If those two games are the new IP that will blow the HD consoles, then I expect a terrible E3.

I don't think Nintendo wants its IPs to blow the competition.  That's...unseemly.

Oh, and to give a correct answer to your question:  if history is anything to go by Wii Party and Wii Relax are likely going to decimate whatever  Sony and Microsoft bring to the table.   I'd also hesitate to dismiss Xenoblade and Last Story entirely since, considering the sales history of Team Ico, they both have a shot at doing much better than Last Guardian.

psrock said:
Khuutra said:

What E3 have we gone to when no new IP were shown by either Sony OR MS?

Uhhhh

Hrm

I suppose you've got me there