By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Modnation Racers - PREDICT how much it will SELL LTD!

I am going to predict 3million:):) once word of mouth get's around this baby will sell, just look at the first uncharted sold a small amount in it's first week and look at it now:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

~1.6 million

at best: ~3 million

3 million im gettting it right after exams

1.5 million. Even with bundles, maybe 2.5 million

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

I think 1.5 million, maybe 2 (same as Infamous)

good game extremelly bad sales.

Around the Network

is it wrong that i hope it sells badly, so that i can get it on sale sooner =(. Normally I'm all for good selling games, so sequals will be made, but DIY games shouldn't need to have a sequal. That is why i still play many 10-20year old computer games. Anyway I'm expecting 500k USA, 700k Others, 400k Japan.

Easily less than LBP LTD, because it is not a platformer, and Sony is not treating like the introduction of a new Playstation Mascot. 2 Mill. LTD, with bundles.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Soooooo

How'd we do?!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Soooooo

How'd we do?!

How'd we know if you don't collate all the predictions and average them? Huh?

Averaging is flawed, I learnt this from Crazzyman during the summer holidays.

I want to see how everyone thinks they did on a personal level, in order to bring about self improvement in themselves.

I could be cruel and average predictions and take away this self improvement chance from everyone, but I think its best not to be cruel, right? lol

Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Soooooo

How'd we do?!

How'd we know if you don't collate all the predictions and average them? Huh?

Averaging is flawed, I learnt this from Crazzyman during the summer holidays.

I want to see how everyone thinks they did on a personal level, in order to bring about self improvement in themselves.

I could be cruel and average predictions and take away this self improvement chance from everyone, but I think its best not to be cruel, right? lol

Not in this instance, no. And that's no excuse for not at least listing them all.

They are all in a list, one after the other, just spread across different posts.