By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where Does Mario Go Next?

Mario goes to Hollywood, maybe? Oh noez! Does this mean yet another utterly crappy Mario movie? :-O :-S (gags)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Dr. Mario Wii... This time he'll put a condom on his head and enter private parts to rid of disease...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

You've all got it so wrong. It's obvious where Mario will go next.

Cel-shaded First Person Platformer. Like duh.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wuhu Island! Think about it, its up to Mario to save all the Miis from Bowser's Wrath.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Some of these ideas are too funny. 'Wuhu' island? I love it.

Bah!

Around the Network

Super Mario Paradox ! Bowser somehow leaves the Mushroom Kingdom, however he does not inform this to his inferiors. Bowser Jr. is the heir to throne so is commissioned as the new leader of the Koopa army. A new antagonist emerges following the events of Bowser's disappearance. He is a Shadow like creature known as Marnight. Mario discovers a Wormhole within the Mushroom Kingdom, Marnight eventually becomes aware of this and transfers the Mushroom Kingdom to his place of origin: Blaycross.

Time to know all the story about the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi, the betrayal of Goombas... Bowser's story...

CitizenOfVerona said:
I would like if the revisited the idea of Time Travel again, of course not an educational game. I think it could be pretty cool if done right.
And even if the next Mario isn't in space, I'm sure Nintendo will come up with some new innovation to make the "step backwards" feel new again. Look at Mario Kart, I thought after double dash it would feel like a step backwards with one racer again, but I was wrong and they turn out amazing.

Time travel with the ability to manipulate time (in that Mario way that makes you feel like you have never really done it in any other game.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Super Mario Megaverse

Super Mario Universe would be the next logical step since it keeps getting BIGGER. I see Nintendo do the exact opposite and making Super Mario Telephone Booth.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger