By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what your top 3 gaming systems of all time and worst gaming system you own

nathantay said:

Top 3 Favorites:

1. SEGA Saturn= Panzer Dragoon series, NiGHTS, Shining Force 3, Shining the Holy Ark, Radiant Silvergun, Sega Rally, Legend of Oasis
  2. Xbox= Halo series, Project Gotham series, Fable, Ghost Recon & Rainbow Six series, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Rallisport series, Crimson Skies
  3. SEGA Dreamcast= Shenmue, Resident Evil:CV, Crazy Taxi series, Sega Rally 2, Quake 3, Virtua Tennis, REZ, Daytona USA, Phantasy Star

Worst System:

Wii followed by the PS1.

The only other guy I have seen with your kind of deluded hatred towards the PSX, and wacky Sega Saturn fandom, is a forum troll from nearly 15 years ago called PSXblows. You don't happen to be that guy do you? =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Best

SNES
Dreamcast
GameCube

Worst

Game Boy Advance

1. PS2
2. PS1
3. PS3

Worst:

Well... I like them all... though I guess the worst would have to be... I dunno. I like my systems too much to label any of them like that.

Jumpin said:
nathantay said:

Top 3 Favorites:

1. SEGA Saturn= Panzer Dragoon series, NiGHTS, Shining Force 3, Shining the Holy Ark, Radiant Silvergun, Sega Rally, Legend of Oasis
  2. Xbox= Halo series, Project Gotham series, Fable, Ghost Recon & Rainbow Six series, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Rallisport series, Crimson Skies
  3. SEGA Dreamcast= Shenmue, Resident Evil:CV, Crazy Taxi series, Sega Rally 2, Quake 3, Virtua Tennis, REZ, Daytona USA, Phantasy Star

Worst System:

Wii followed by the PS1.

The only other guy I have seen with your kind of deluded hatred towards the PSX, and wacky Sega Saturn fandom, is a forum troll from nearly 15 years ago called PSXblows. You don't happen to be that guy do you? =P

Disliking something you like makes me a delusional fanboy huh?

Best:
3 - N64 - Such classics on there. First console I've owned
2 - Gamecube - Same as top, but more games and more multiplayer mayhem
1 - Wii - Same as top, but even more games/multiplayer and motion control

Worst
Xbox 360 - Games just feel meh to me.

Around the Network

Best

1 - Nintendo Gamecube
2 - Wii
3 - Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Worst (I own)

Virtual Boy

For me no gaming system was/is bad. My top 3:

1) NES (the first one i owned)
2) Ps3 (just brilliant)
3) Ps2 (I still use it as a dvd player and has an impressive game library)

4) Wii (I absolutely love the motion controls, but other than that nothing special)

Top 3 would have to be...

N64
SNES
... no clear third place. So I'll cheat like some others here and just say PC (which is kind of ridiculous, the thing has decades of games on it, how can it not be #1).

As for bottom 3? Well, I don't dislike any of them, but my least used would be:

GBA - I honestly don't remember why I bought it. The library isn't bad, but never got around to it.
PS3 - Needs more Japan. Should be getting more playtime pretty soon...
Gamecube - Ninty's worst console. Lack of (good) Rare, innovation, and 3rd parties hurt. Still a worthy purchase though.

1. Xbox - brought me back to console gaming so it will always hold the top spot, even if i enjoy my 360 more.
2. Xbox 360 - see above
3. Nes / Coleco vision - I couldn't decide between these two, I enjoyed both so much as a kid.

Worst.
I haven't owned enough systems to actually make a list of three.

1. Wii - It even made Zelda and Mario boring (although it did redeem itself a little with Super mario Bros Wii).

Best consoles:
1. Wii
2. Nintendo 64
3. SNES

Worst console I ever had:
1. Gamecube