By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VG Chartz, I need you...

This is the most addictive, innovative and fun game I've ever played. I even bought the Heroes of Might and Magic Collectors edition to own every game and expansion of this franchise. Ubisoft did a very job after 3DO.

Around the Network

Suikoden 2

I've beaten it over 10 times, spending over 50 hours per playthrough.

It has the best cast of any game i've ever played. The greatest storyline of any game i've ever played.

Jowy is one of, if not the best characters ever. Luca Blight is the craziest, most insane villain in any game ever.

It has plenty of the best characters return from Suikoden 1, including the main character if you have done all the right stuff...

It has awesome battle sequences.

An amazing soundtrack.

Yeah. You get the idea. If you aint yet played it, and you love RPG's... I advise you play it as soon as you can!

Final fantasy 7.

Was my first FF game and i love it lol everything was great, the story, the gameplay, the characters. If i put it all together i have probably put 5000 hours on it, played it during ps1 era and ps2 and got on psn.

This is a difficult one. It's really between two games.

Shadow of the Colossus. An artistic masterpiece. The individual parts were nothing fantastic, but the atmosphere which brought it all together, the unique storytelling and gameplay, the bond between characters...simply incredible.

And then from the sublime to the ridiculous: God of War II. The epic scenes, the changes of setting, the beautiful graphics, seamless combat, the atmosphere, and of course the boss fights. A world away from its predecessor and, I dare say, perhaps better than its sequel.

I suppose Shadow of the Colossus would have to take the top spot, though. It manages to take mediocre graphics, broken controls and a terrible camera and create a masterpiece.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

silent hill 2

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
phxprovost said:
Civilization III

No other game i have ever played has stolen so many days of my life

Civilization IV!!

*No respect for people who say Civ III*

*JK*

Civilization is the most awesome game series ever. It has sucked thousands of hours of my life and its always an instant day one buy from someone who tries to avoid such things.

For me it was civ2 never got into the others as much even if they had many better features.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Final Fantasy X.

CGI-Quality said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

This was rather hard.  I was almost 100% sure I knew what it was, until I had a picture loaded up.  I just did not feel right, but this definitely does:

I have beaten Suikoden 3 6 times (that I can remmeber) putting in about 60-70h each time.  Cannot think of any other game (that is not an MMO) that I have put nearly this much time into.  The Trinity Sight System is awesome and needs to come back in Suikoden 6!!!!!!!!!!

Learned something new about you today, after knowing you for how many years?

Its been a few years :)  Is nice to see this topic take off.  To many, What I call "Butthurt", threads lately.

I hear it man.

hate to step in the middle of this reunion of good friends, but i haft to agree with that thread thing.

I can't believe he was able to track me down on a SALES tracking site

Squilliam said:
phxprovost said:
Civilization III

No other game i have ever played has stolen so many days of my life

Civilization IV!!

*No respect for people who say Civ III*

*JK*

Civilization is the most awesome game series ever. It has sucked thousands of hours of my life and its always an instant day one buy from someone who tries to avoid such things.

Yep. Civilization IV and more than likely Civ5 eventually will take the crown.