By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VG Chartz, I need you...

CGI-Quality said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

This was rather hard.  I was almost 100% sure I knew what it was, until I had a picture loaded up.  I just did not feel right, but this definitely does:

I have beaten Suikoden 3 6 times (that I can remmeber) putting in about 60-70h each time.  Cannot think of any other game (that is not an MMO) that I have put nearly this much time into.  The Trinity Sight System is awesome and needs to come back in Suikoden 6!!!!!!!!!!

Learned something new about you today, after knowing you for how many years?

Its been a few years :)  Is nice to see this topic take off.  To many, What I call "Butthurt", threads lately.

I hear it man.

hate to step in the middle of this reunion of good friends, but i haft to agree with that thread thing.

I can't believe he was able to track me down on a SALES tracking site

That is why you do not put your picture on the Internets :)

Around the Network

for me gta san andreas (or maybe pokemon red version but that might just be nostalgia)

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

The legend of Zelda a link to the past.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Platforming perfection. Still hasn't been beaten. Great level design and music. It also had the best Mario suits in it; Tanooki, Frog and hammer suits. 

It's threads like these that really show there is no single game that is the greatest ever because every gamer is different.  Now why can't we all understand that in every other thread.  Different strokes for different folks guys.  

As for me, it has yet to be uncontested for over 10 years now:

After that it is really hard to decide 2nd and 3rd and what not but these other 3 games have been amazing and up on the top part of my list:

Around the Network

The Only Game that will always have a special place in my heart. It shall forever live in INFAMY!!!!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

As of right now Super Mario Galaxy 2 that might change whenever i get the sequel though :S.

MGS4

morenoingrato said:
Chrono Tigger, it rocked so awesome, it was great and it gained my heart and seal of aprroval

Ditto. Everytime someone says or types those 2 words, all the memories come rushing back. The multiple endings, the team tech attacks, the music, the story, the characters, everything about that game is simply perfectly put together. I dont think I will ever outgrow Chrono Trigger.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

StarCraft... quite easily the greatest RTS ever made... Gripping story, this game quite easily embodies PC gaming at its greatest.

Really.. What other game can be considered a national sport (Korea)!

I'm afraid of SC2 coming out.. I'll probably fail college! :D