By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FFXIII Sales ADJUSTED - Top Selling Console RPG Of the gen YAY!

it would be cooler if it actually passed with the ps3 version only

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Will PS3 version reach 5 million?

Should do

Because japan re-releases should bring in 200K - 300K extra sales, & it will keep selling till FFXV is out. 

I do wonder if 360 can get to 2 Million.....well if they do a Japan release it will.

@Munkeh111

No don't sell yourself!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
shanbcn said:

Should do

Because japan re-releases should bring in 200K - 300K extra sales, & it will keep selling till FFXV is out.

I do wonder if 360 can get to 2 Million.....well if they do a Japan release it will.

@Munkeh111

No don't sell yourself!

why would it sell that much in japan, the xbox 360 has a 1mil+ userbase in japn, and it's highly unlikely it will reach those numbers

darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:
what's the second place?

Oblivion/Fallout 3 at around 5 Million

@akibafan

Like I told you before, learn the definition of flop & then we'll discuss.

dude no need to persnlly insult me. 

it believ it flopped in jpn, its biggest costing ff & it sold lowest in jpn out of all ff's thatis a flop , no mattr how u put it.

I believe the term you use when you must ignore the DS (and PSP) in order to feel better about the sales of a game is "home console". Portable consoles are still consoles.

This is exactly what Squilliam was saying, it's not enough for a PS3 game to be good, or to sell a lot. The fans must twist it until it is the best, or highest selling. Simply ignoring anything that stands in the way of this.

2nd place is now Fable II

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
darthdevidem01 said:
shanbcn said:

Should do

@Munkeh111

No don't sell yourself!

why would it sell that much in japan, the xbox 360 has a 1mil+ userbase in japn, and it's highly unlikely it will reach those numbers

No I mean conting NAEU legs & any sales it may get there

@akibafan

That still doesn't mean its a flop, again check what flop means.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fantastic news! Well deserved.

lol @ haters on the thread

Should reach some 5.5 million on the PS3 and like 2 million on the X360. PS3 alone will surpass XII.

haxxiy said:
lol @ haters on the thread

Should reach some 5.5 million on the PS3 and like 2 million on the X360. PS3 alone will surpass XII.

u shud atlest hve the guts to tell me y i;m wrong.

If they do a worthy International re release - i.e. deleted content included, towns, etc - then I can see it getting to 5 million on PS3 alone and 2 million on 360 alone.