By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are on the enemy console that you liked/hype/wish

Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2.
That's about it.....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

I'm truly sorry for all of you who have been attacked by consoles. There should be a support group, it gets way too little media attention and many are too afraid to step forward with their story!
Thank you for your courage!

I don't have an 'enemy console'. I but consoles for the games, not games for the console.

But I haven't been able to buy a PS3 yet because of the previous high price and my lack of money at this time. And there's a number of games on it now that I want, including Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Naruto Storm, Dragonball: Raging Blast and possibly a few other good RPGs.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Mirror's Edge
Alan Wake
Uncharted 2
Resident Evil 5 (Release a Wii version, dammit!)

Tales of Vesperia.

I still don't get why the 1st "Tales of" on the XBox360 (and PS3) is so great compared to Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World, which is the definition of bullshit. (even if its a spin-off)...
Tales of Symphonia for the GC was one of the best RPGs I played in a long time, but DotNW was pretty much the worst - The characters, story, and nearly everything else was bad...

Around the Network

I do not know of any consoles who are my enemies but ok.

PS3- Little Big Planet- Rachet and Clank- 3D Dot Hero

PSP- Some of the RPG's

Xbox360 .......Dont think there is any

My little brother has a P.S.3 but its not mine so... I don't count it.

P.S.3 has LittleBigPlanet,LittleBigPlanet 2,Modnation Racers, and Buzz

360 has Banjo-Kazooie Nuts And Bolts, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and Alan Wake

Both have Resident Evil 5, and Lost Planet 1 and 2.

That should be it... As you can see their is a decent amount their but not enough for me to want to play my little brothers P.S.3 or buy a 360...but that could change after E.3!

SMG, SMG2, Metroid Prime 3, SSBB, Legend of Zelda Wii, Metroid Other M, Monster Hunter Tri, Super Paper Mario

Damn i really need to get a wii...

I don't own a PS3 but I have access to one so I can get the games I want on it.

On 360 I want:
Bayonetta (I want the 360 version ), Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Splinter Cell and Alan Wake.

Fab_GS said:
I own all consoles this gen.

\o High Five