By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are on the enemy console that you liked/hype/wish

KylieDog said:
morenoingrato said:
KylieDog said:
morenoingrato said:
KylieDog said:
On PSP there is nothing currently released I'm interested in. On 360 L4D2 and Alan Wake I'd like to play but certainly not worth buying a console for, are some other exclusives that had my interest but I played them all borrowing a friends 360 and they no longer have my interest anymore.

but you have the xbox360 tab...

unupdated collection?

I bought Resident Evil 5 on 360, I buy every port of every RE game.  This is the second time I've done it for a console I don't actually own (the other was RE1 for the Saturn).

I own no other 360 games.

but why buy games you'll never get to play?

A collection thing really.  Though I have actually played my RE5 copy when taking it to a friends who didn't have the game.

So do you have like every Resident Evil game ever released?

Around the Network

From Xbox

- Halo 3/Reach
- Splinter Cell Conviction

From Nintendo

- Super Smash Bros Brawl

That's about it. Most of my favourite games are either multi-plat or PS3 exclusive.

KylieDog said:
-PaNdOrA- said:
KylieDog said:

A collection thing really.  Though I have actually played my RE5 copy when taking it to a friends who didn't have the game.

So do you have like every Resident Evil game ever released?

Almost.  Every port to every system, except for RE4 on Wii and the PSN re-releases (which I already own in disc format). 

Wow, that's amazing. Kudos to you :D

Since i'm a mixture of a Ninty/Sony Supporter /Fan i would say Mass Effect 1 & 2 and Alan Wake

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

I'm pretty happy with my ps3/pc/wii...Not meaning to devalue the 360 but there's not alot I'm particularly watching with envy. There was alan wake until the reviews came out and then I lost considerable interest in it. I'm interested in gears 3 but that's a long way off to even matter...

Around the Network

Now, i have no enemys. ^_^

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
*Sound Of Rain said:

My little brother has a P.S.3 but its not mine so... I don't count it.

P.S.3 has LittleBigPlanet,LittleBigPlanet 2,Modnation Racers, and Buzz

360 has Banjo-Kazooie Nuts And Bolts, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and Alan Wake

Both have Resident Evil 5, and Lost Planet 1 and 2.

That should be it... As you can see their is a decent amount their but not enough for me to want to play my little brothers P.S.3 or buy a 360...but that could change after E.3!

Funny how LBP 2 and Modnation racers are unreleased but I want to add them to my list as well even though I own a PS3 also want to add Halo Reach and Zelda WII 

Mass efect 2, Gears 2

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia are something I'd love to have on PS3
Monster Hunter 3 on the Wii.

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

Demon's Souls and Heavy Rain might be nice. I'm not a big qte fan so GOW and UC series' would be second tier for me. How do multi-plat peeps find the time and $?