By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are on the enemy console that you liked/hype/wish

Sometimes you find in a really awesome game, or you hype a game

Surprise!!! it isn't in your console, but you hate the others, but you can't deny you love/hype/wish the game

If you¡re a Nintendo fan, and hate sony/ms, you are meant to post ps360 exclusives, or if you like sony and hate ninty/ms, you post wii 360 games

So what are the list?

In my case, I loved sony's Little Big Planet, and I'm hyping Modnation Racers and Little Big Planet 2, also I still wish to have ff13

so what are your cases?

Around the Network

little big planet

mM
leo-j said:
little big planet

but just looking at you I was pretty safe you were a ps3 fan.....

I suppose LBP PSP... Gotta love owning all of the big three!

yea I am, but thats what I want

mM
Around the Network

What the hell is an enemy console? Has a console attacked you or something? :-O

SMG2 obviously

Demon Souls and Valkyrie Chronicles. Sounds like something I would like.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

MGS4, WKC, U2, KZ2, GT5, R2, LBP, Lair, TLG, GOW3, HR, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, and Socom.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I'm a little jealous of the RPGs that Sony gets.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m