By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are on the enemy console that you liked/hype/wish

morenoingrato said:
@guiduc, ooo, half life fan speaks

also enemy console, the console you troll - want sunk

Would you like to link me to the posts where you've been trolling other consoles?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
morenoingrato said:
@guiduc, ooo, half life fan speaks

also enemy console, the console you troll - want sunk

Would you like to link me to the posts where you've been trolling other consoles?

I see a secret link in your post

OT: LBP/2 I'm VERY interested in, as with the Pixle Junk games on PSN.

MHT on Wii has me interested, not enouhg to purchase the system though. It's a shame the 360 version of MH is an MMO or w/e it is. Sucks.

mass effect 2 ..... damn bioware

i played the first but i bought ps3 instead of broken 360

There's PLENTY of PS360 games...RE5, Dead Space, Borderlands, Lost Planet2, Red Dead Redemption
but PS3 exclusives...MGS4

I wouldn't consider 360 the 'enemy console'.

Around the Network
Seece said:
OT: LBP/2 I'm VERY interested in, as with the Pixle Junk games on PSN.

MHT on Wii has me interested, not enouhg to purchase the system though. It's a shame the 360 version of MH is an MMO or w/e it is. Sucks.

Honestly MHT is probably the most time I've invested into a game since Fallout 3 and Brawl, and it's apparent to me now that it's going to outlast Fallout 3 by miles, probably not topping Brawl simply because that game gets played every other week for hours on end with friends and in tournaments, but it's gonna be an easy 2nd place for MHT as far as addicting/long lasting game, helps that there's a really awesome system built around it that makes you go one more piece of armor! One more level! I just need to farm for this one item I swear! and then 30 hours later you wonder what happened to your life.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Alan Wake

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Enemy... console? I take it you want me to name games on the consoles I don't own (yet), seeing as no console ever killed my family, raped my girlfriend or made fun of me in gradeschool.

Alan Wake
Splinter Cell: Conviction (though time will tell how long that's gonna last)
Fable 3
Mass Effect 1+2
Metro 2033

Not gonna comment on the title because everyone else already did

LBP/LBP2
and any decent JRPG PS3 exclusive

Not that i see the 360 as the enemy but i would love to play both Mass effects, Crackdown and Fable 2. From live i could really get into trials HD.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups