By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that are on the enemy console that you liked/hype/wish

Mummelmann said:
What the hell is an enemy console? Has a console attacked you or something? :-O

Exactly my thoughts when I saw that thread name :)

Since I might buy Xbox soon, there really isn't any "enemy" console. So there aren't any games that I can't play.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

i dont really see another console as an enemy console, i have all 3 and am happy i can pick and choose any game that i want to play.

if your talking which games id love to see on PS3, id prolly go for mass effect games, any nis/atlus game, splinter cell

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

X360: Lost Odyssey, ToV.
Wii: Fire Emblem, Muramasa, Guilty Gears, Sakura Wars (PS2 version is US only), maybe those 2 new incoming rpgs
DS: Infinite Space, TWEWY, Sands of Destruction, that SMT game they have, Kanken

That more or less finishes list of interesting software those console have for me.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Mummelmann said:
What the hell is an enemy console? Has a console attacked you or something? :-O

*Sniff* Hold me. My wife and children were killed that way.

Valkyria Chronicles... with Achievements! That's the main reason, so it's force upon. Yeah, Achievements didn't matter back then, but now they do.. I needs my e-penis!!! u__u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I would say nsmb and smg2
on xbox there are good games I probably would pick up If I had the chance to get em cheap but at the moment there are no games on the box that convince me to buy one

No console is my "enemy", but I own only a Wii and that is most probably the way it is going to remain.

Dead Space, Uncharted1/2, Alan Wake .

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Well Resident Evil was the first game to take me from casual gaming into everyday gaming back in the day so I've always been a sucker for survival horror games. The only game that the 360 has that I would want is Alan Wake. But I'm not going to pay 250 euros just so I can play one game.

That would be PSP....nothing

Mass effect, fable 3

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!