By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the worst rpg u have played this gen ?

for me it was "two worlds",  it was such a buggy game, the worst graphics i have seen this gen on a hd system,the gameplay was very bad/bland,online mode was horrible. i cant see how it sold as much as it did and that a sequel is being made as well.

what about everyone else ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

My worst RPG this gen is also among the best after it got fixed; Gothic 3. It was shit when it released due to the extreme bugs and glitchy performance but its brilliant with the big patches installed.

Yeah probably Two Worlds on 360.
The PC version was good though.

The Last Rebellion

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Eternal Sonata just terrible game...

Former something....

Around the Network

Cross Edge... I still have nightmares with how bad it was

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The worst one I've played?

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

But then I haven't played many RPGs and I'm very picky about the RPGs I do play. I pretty much have to KNOW that a RPG will be good before I even slip the disc into the PS3/PC. I'd still say Oblivion is a good game, but it just wasn't for me and there are better games for me to spend my time on.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Most dissapointed RPG was for me Dragon Age Origins. I really could not get into it while I expected so much from it I am really sad about it :(;

The game I really did not like playing was Sacred 2....Also because I could not teleport between those teleport statues and that killed for me the game;

Its between Fallout 3 & White Knight Chronicles

Neither game was "bad" though.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Definitely Fallout 3.

I really hope the new Fallout is nothing like it.