By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the worst rpg u have played this gen ?

It's between Fallout 3 and Final Fantasy XIII.

Fallout 3 was my first game with the "create your own journey" idea. It was cool at first, but it got boring fast. I did manage to finish the game only to be treated to some horrible ending. I don't regret the purchase because I only paid $20 bucks for it.

FFXIII's pretty graphics can't save the boring story and dull characters. I'm still playing it and currently on Chapter 11 but I don't see it getting any better. The only thing I regret is wasting $20 in Amazon credits to purchase this game.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

FF 13.

Either Infinite Undiscovery or Last Remnant.

dragon age origins. i think

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I am sad to say that of those I have tried, Phantom Brave: We meet again is the one which didn't had what it takes for me. It's kind of bad news for me because I LOVE strategy/tactical RPGs, the music was superb and I even was pretty ok with the graphics. The mechanics bored me, I guess. The idea was pretty cool, but playing it was not good enough for me.
I may try it out once again in the near future. It really paid out when I did with NMH (became one of my fav this generation).

Around the Network

Enchanted Arms, Folklore or Two Worlds, all three rank up there for me

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I haven't played many RPGs this gen (like 3 lol) but White Knight Chronicles is the worst but it wasn't awful.

I pick them pretty carefully so uh, Final Fantasy 13 is the worst one yet, but I have many many hours into it too, worst for me doesn't mean it's bad. =P

Oblivion, by far! Brr... god awful.

I really fail to understand how some people are saying Fallout 3, Oblivion, FF13 or Dragon Age Origins

Anyway for me its Two Worlds.....the game is pretty awful.