By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the worst rpg u have played this gen ?

BW_JP said:
Fable 3. If it even counts as an rpg.

Are you from the future?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Console: Valkyria Chronicles

Handheld: I don't know... Crisis Core of the top of my head. For get that. "The World Ends With You" for Certain!

4 ≈ One

For some reason, it wont' allow me to use the strike out formatting option when i'm editing my post...

4 ≈ One

PS3: Star Ocean: The Last Hope
-The series has been on a quality decline since 2, no surprise that this entry borrowed the most of the character designs from 2 and 3 characters including a lot of the same voice actors, plot points, etc. The game even starts out exactly like 3 which was not a good choice might I add.

PSP: Dragoneers Aria
-Uhg!! This game had such a perfect battle system which borrowed heavily from Final Fantasy VII and the materia system. Its down fall was that the system never evolved as the game progressed and the story turned out to be god awful as you can predict the outcome at the START of the game.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

BW_JP said:
Fable 3. If it even counts as an rpg.

U have played Fable 3?  Interesting...  I want to know where you get your games, so... how is GT5?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Dgc1808 said:
Console: Valkyria Chronicles

Handheld: I don't know... Crisis Core of the top of my head.

I agree actually, I forgot about VC...  though to be fair I only played it a couple hours, just recently bought it as everyone said what a great RPG..  Though I loathe SRPG's...  Maybe I'll give it another shot later

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Blackstabber take that back.......and to me the worst RPG this gen had to be Cross Edge it was entertaining for like the first 2 hours but then just became bland and boring.

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

Pretty much my own fault. I do not like this style of RPG. I had not done the proper research on it. If I had I would have never bought it. Owell live and learn. I did give it a try. Still hated it.

I meant fable 2. sorry.

The last remnant. Broken game is broken