By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the worst rpg u have played this gen ?

Magna Carta 2 but it really isn't all that bad. If you compare it to the other RPGs I have played it just doesn't beat out anything from those RPGs. I did watch my brother play two worlds briefly and it looked terrible.

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

Around the Network

Um Out of, ME2, ME1, ES4, FO3, TOV, SO TLH, FF13, and ES

I'd have to say FF13. No exploration. Just a weak poorly scripted story. Great graphics. No substance. And the battles contorl themselves. Just buy it and press A.

Resonance Of Fate
Sacred 2

Urgggh....

selnor said:
Um Out of, ME2, ME1, ES4, FO3, TOV, SO TLH, FF13, and ES

I'd have to say FF13. No exploration. Just a weak poorly scripted story. Great graphics. No substance. And the battles contorl themselves. Just buy it and press A.

How far did you get in FF13? Because, unless you can also automatically change Paradigms (which you can't) then it's impossible for the battles to control themselves

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Between Sacred 2 and Lost Odyssey

The isometric view killed S2 for me because I couldn't take in the scenery or look up to spot incoming threats. A two minute ride on my faithful toad produced a trail of badguys the length of a football field. 16,681 kills for 1 silver playthough seemed a bit excessive.

LO was well written and produced. I liked most of the characters and I could have put up with Kaim's tortured musings for four discs but I just could not stand another two hundred random, tedious battles. Having little Mack cry for his mommy whenever I got him killed didn't help.

Around the Network

last remnant
game looked good untill I got to the fist combat

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Oblivion/Enchanted Arms

Pixel Art can be fun.

ive played, fallout 3, white knight chronicles, demons souls <3, valkyria chornicles and ff13.

ff13 was the worst and the only one i didn't like.

Far Cry 2. Still liked it but the traveling time was way too long.

selnor said:

thats pretty impossible there is no way you can do this.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.