By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer!

Seems you can change the camera either by rotating 90 degrees in the xy plane which we'd seen before or by rotating in the yz plane to make a birds eye view. Very cool.

Also interesting to me are the rats in the rat race, they actually appear to be pretty realistic looking in appearance and animation, more so than seemed possible in the first.

My sole disappointment is that Edge said they saw a SotC level, and I was hoping that would show up in this trailer. sigh....no such luck.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Seems you can change the camera either by rotating 90 degrees in the xy plane which we'd seen before or by rotating in the yz plane to make a birds eye view. Very cool.

Also interesting to me are the rats in the rat race, they actually appear to be pretty realistic looking in appearance and animation, more so than seemed possible in the first.

My sole disappointment is that Edge said they saw a SotC level, and I was hoping that would show up in this trailer. sigh....no such luck.

From Eurogamer: "New camera options drastically change the scope of your creations. Locking the camera behind your Sackboy will allow you to create arena shooters."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/littlebigplanet-2-first-preview

It's even more limitless!

it seems to exceed LBP by quite alot:P i guess we wont see a 3d lbp until next gen i guess:P

OMG that game will change my life I own a wii so most of my multi player gaming is done on that however no girl or guy has ever complained when we put it LBP so this is going to finally offer something else for everyone to play.

Oh.. my gaaaaaawwwd!!!

Around the Network

voiceacting confirmed with the bundled levels:D:D

"Much of our time with the game focussed on those under-the-hood additions which, at this stage at least, are probably of more interest to creators rather than more casual LittleBigPlanet consumers. However, it's clear having given Media Molecule's sample levels a go that these upgrades are going to have a radical impact on the game itself. With the developer promising its own in-game levels will quickly shift away from standard platform fare as its story mode progresses, we can only imagine what's in store thanks to LittleBigPlanet 2's new features."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1088513p1.html

KylieDog said:
LBP 1.5 more like. If existing levels work on it how different can it really be?

Very different in the same way that PS2 played PS1 games yet was a huge generational leap forward...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

You can build own characters, add direct control, and hide sackboy if you want a new protagonist:P epic:D:D:D:D