By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer!

looks fantastic:P didnt like the music though:p hope they stick to the old music as well:p

Around the Network

Did it just say 2 MILLION levels? Jesus balls. That is a lot... You could never run out of new content! I still need the first one >.>

My mouth is salivating at the possibilities. 

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Mouse/kart racing looks awesome, I hated the music in the trailer though.

=O I liked it tbh, it fits on the vid, makes it sound/look modern.

But anyway, I'm sorry for ever doubting you MM. Please forgive me, I didn't know how awesome LBP2 could be :D

KylieDog said:
LBP 1.5 more like. If existing levels work on it how different can it really be?

Wait, you're saying it doesn't look like a proper sequel because it has more of what was in the first game?

The new camera controls allow for many different types of gameplay (as seen in the trailer), the direct control seats allow for custom control schemes for everything and the microchips allow for much easier control over AI and mechanisms. Just to mention some of the new things.

Around the Network

Oh and I love the music, Passion Pit arent amazing but thats their best song imo.

I hope they manage to rival the original games soundtrack which was amazing. Oh and if they don't get Steven Fry back I will not be happy lol.

That music is fucking stupid. I can't watch it.

Rainbird said:
KylieDog said:
LBP 1.5 more like. If existing levels work on it how different can it really be?

Wait, you're saying it doesn't look like a proper sequel because it has more of what was in the first game?

The new camera controls allow for many different types of gameplay (as seen in the trailer), the direct control seats allow for custom control schemes for everything and the microchips allow for much easier control over AI and mechanisms. Just to mention some of the new things.

i think he means like wat IGN means about starcraft 2 that its more of starcraft 1.5 which the fans want! same story for LBP i guess :D

KylieDog said:

very ironic you of all the people saying that.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Chairman-Mao said:
That music is fucking stupid. I can't watch it.

solution: turn off the volume:P