By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer!

richardhutnik said:
Thatmax said:
Wow!

This game is gonna turn millions of people into game designers. Can't bloody wait!

MILLIONS?  Ugh, that doesn't sound good.  How about MILLIONS of users, and a few hundred that create some awesome stuff? 

Thats a given. If Little Big Planet was designed specifically for core game designers then it wouldnt be a game, it would be a program

Around the Network

OMG...WTF...BBQ!~

Amazing trailer, and I love the music!

Sony either has too much for E3..

"GOW GHOST OF SPARTA
"LBP2
"SOCOM 4

all early announcements, that would have been megatons at e3

....OR its going to be a PS MOVE fest..

mM
leo-j said:
Sony either has too much for E3..

"GOW GHOST OF SPARTA
"LBP2
"SOCOM 4

all early announcements, that would have been megatons at e3

....OR its going to be a PS MOVE fest..

psp 2 perhaps?

Rainbird said:
Staude said:
Rainbird said:
Staude said:
Rainbird said:

Guild Wars 2 > End of Nations

You have no way of knowing that :p

members  of petroglyph was part of inventing rts. That's credability. Regardless. I have high hopes for both.. But End Of Nations seems to me the more interesting at this point. It does a lot of new things with the rts genre. Wether they'll work remains to be seen.

Regardless, there's only one MMO for me, and I don't care enough for RTS to check out an RTS MMO, sorry

So Guild Wars 2 is automatically more appealing to me wins ;D

there. Now it's more neutral :p

That's not really what I was going for

Probably not. But you have no way of knowing the quality of two games you haven't played. Just as I haven't. We can only guess at this point. Look at dawn of war 2. A lot of people claimed it was going to be great until it was released and turned out to be fucked. (according to what i've heard atleast.)

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
Rainbird said:
Staude said:

Probably not. But you have no way of knowing the quality of two games you haven't played. Just as I haven't. We can only guess at this point. Look at dawn of war 2. A lot of people claimed it was going to be great until it was released and turned out to be fucked. (according to what i've heard atleast.)

Aaawwwww, I just want to be a fanboy for a while...

Looks revolutionary and a lot of fun! 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

LBP 2 WILL BE HUGE =p.

Rainbird said:
Staude said:
Rainbird said:
Staude said:

Aaawwwww, I just want to be a fanboy for a while...

Yeah, sorry to beat you down using logic and stuff.. No seriously slap !.. Don't go to the fanboy side :p

I thought you knew better, don't copy that floppy.

Check out my game about moles ^

looks great