By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer!

richardhutnik said:
Sold, unless: They end up being oppressive with the removing of levels, or has major bug issues.

Agreed, trying to make all the levels from the first game fully compatible and completely upgrading the network code (according to neogaf) and a bunch of other things could lead to some nasty bugs.  Here's hoping it comes out this year, but also comes out really polished.

I wouldn't worry about them taking levels down, they stopped doing that with the first one a few weeks after release.  Though the fact that they're letting people import whatever custom sounds/music they want could complicate things.

Around the Network

I'm impressed! Very original! Love the song too!

And that's from a person who just dislikes user created levels and tools!
Go for it sony, this will probably be one of my purchases when I get a PS3 later this year.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Mario just pooped his pants: "me poop me poop give pampers"

Seriously... it looks awesome! Looks like it's going to be one epic year!

KylieDog said:
LBP 1.5 more like. If existing levels work on it how different can it really be?

All it requires is the same basic engine, check and the original models and textures for all of the content from the first game to work. That doesn't mean it's not different..

Command & Conquer 64 is on the same engine as Red Alert 3 and Emporer: battle for dune... Along with (fundamentally) Command & Conquer renegade. A first person shooter.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

That trailer was fanastic. And I loved the music.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

DAYUMN, I'm actually really impressed O_O

I really hope that Sony revealed LBP2 now and not in E3 (just like with Ghost of Sparta, Ape Escape Move) because they have a crapton of other things to announce :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

... SOLD. Well... not quite... Depends on load times.

4 ≈ One

CGI-Quality said:
As I've said, calling it innovative would be grossly understating it. Now where's makingmusic?

Whatever he's doing, he'll regret doing it instead of being on VGC once he sees this

It's a Trick!

Sony wants to keep us busy talking about all these awesome games so nobody thinks about uncovering the games they save for E3

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’