By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tayne said:

Jesus Shuttlesworth was killing it tonight.

That's the thing with Boston.  Only one of the Big Three needs to show up along with Rondo for them to have success.  Boston's bench did just a good enough job to be a deciding factor.

I really dislike NBA refs.  I wouldn't mind the game getting extended 10 extra minutes if coaches could challenge a couple foul calls.

I dont mind bad calls.....refs are only human....but what I absolutely loathe about the NBA and might eventually drive me away from watching the damn organization , is that there is this sense that a call is right , no questions asked.......even when they have a chance to rescind them , they feel like they should make an example that they are right no matter what.

Take Kendrick Perkins Technicals in the Orlando series......one game the guy had two techs that clearly were not techs and was  ejected out of the game for know reason (the ref calling the last tech felt that he made a mistake) .....the NBA rescinded only one of them and give no reason as to why they didnt rescind the other

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Boston wins tonight, you can say they did it without a good game from Pierce or Garnett, but the Celtics never have a good game from all of their stars on the same night... that is par for the course.

The reason the won tonight was because Kobe was in foul trouble.

Allen made 8 3 pointers.

Nobody did well on the lakers other than Bynum and Gasol.

I like the Playstation 3, I like the Lakers, I like the best.

Why you wouldn't (other than if you live in Mass/ work for Microsoft) is beyone me.

Kobe is the closest thing to Michael Jordan that the league has.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

ultraslick said:

Boston wins tonight, you can say they did it without a good game from Pierce or Garnett, but the Celtics never have a good game from all of their stars on the same night... that is par for the course.

The reason the won tonight was because Kobe was in foul trouble.

Allen made 8 3 pointers.

Nobody did well on the lakers other than Bynum and Gasol.

I like the Playstation 3, I like the Lakers, I like the best.

Why you wouldn't (other than if you live in Mass/ work for Microsoft) is beyone me.

Kobe is the closest thing to Michael Jordan that the league has.

Is this directed at me?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Yeah, both Odom and Kobe got into early foul trouble on the Lakers' side of things. You could tell that Kobe was hesitant in the fourth with that fifth foul, always pausing before going into the paint. Odom was a no show... so it'll be interesting to see what the Lakes do for adjustments. I really can't complain about Artest too much, as he did a great job at pestering Pierce (although that one play where he dribbled for 10 seconds and then shot up the crazy three... good night! ).

Garnett was once again a no show... for all the crap the media was slinging, it didn't seem to do much on his side. Maybe Allen thought Gasol was talking about him.

I just saw the funniest rumor today.  It suggested Lebron James played poorly vs the celtics because his mom was having sex with Delonte West.

That may be the craziest basketball rumor i've ever heard.

Of course that may just be because I think the Michael Jordan gambling ban rumor could of been legit.  Afterall it's hard to believe Jordan willing walked away at the height of his dominance... heck according to him if he could he'd be out there now!

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

I just saw the funniest rumor today.  It suggested Lebron James played poorly vs the celtics because his mom was having sex with Delonte West.

Of course that may just be because I think the Michael Jordan gambling ban rumor could of been legit.  Afterall it's hard to believe Jordan willing walked away at the height of his dominance... heck according to him if he could he'd be out there now!

Lol, old rumor my friend. It's so frickin ridiculous to.

Also Ultraslick.

I don't like Kobe because to me he ruined my favourite Lakers team and the fact that he's a tad overrated. Can someone explain to me how Kobe is the player of the decade ahead of Shaq and Duncan? These little kids are starting to think he's better than Jordan because he scored 81pts on the worst defensive team of the decade.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Kasz216 said:

Also Ultraslick.

I don't like Kobe because to me he ruined my favourite Lakers team and the fact that he's a tad overrated. Can someone explain to me how Kobe is the player of the decade ahead of Shaq and Duncan? These little kids are starting to think he's better than Jordan because he scored 81pts on the worst defensive team of the decade.

Kobe wasn't even the best player on the laker team that won 3 years in a row, and that team was stacked.  I guess the reason Kobe deserves praise is because he can take over a game and he is clutch in the 4th quarter.  He can't carry a team as much as Shaq could though, and he couldn't have taken a team as bad as the cavaliers to the finals like Lebron.  Lebron still has a lot to prove though.  Kobe has shown he can take a good team where it is supposed to go, he comes up big in big situations.  That is why he is great.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

ShadowSoldier said:
Kasz216 said:

Also Ultraslick.

I think another reason why Kobe is compared to Jordan is that they both have won multiple champioships with Phil Jackson.

^^ lol I saw that rumor a while back shit crazy ....

Good game last night ..Ray was in the zone like nba street just firing 3s like no ones business. Then Rondo just cruise thru lakers defense. I hope Boston defends their court now rather them win then the Lakers.

That's what I get for not signing on Hoopshype for a while.  Anyone else read Hoopshype?

Cavs apparently trying to see if Toronto wants Mo Williams.  Probably the groundwork for an attempt at a Bosh sign and trade.

Williams, Hickson and someone else will probably be the offer.  Resign Shaq for cheap.  Keep Varejao for the off the bench energy.  Not sure what they do for PG though.

Not sure Toronto would be buying.  I mean... Calderon I remember being good.

Of course I might just feel that way because he was always available for drafting in NBA 2k6 and as such almost always ended up as my PG.