By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NBA Playoffs

Anyone watching? Who do you think is going to win? Whose going to meet in the finals?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

As long as the Lakers don't win it again I will be happy. The Lakers are one of the most overrated teams in all of sport sure they won 15 championships but they also lost 15. Also any team that has to move to a different city during its history isn't that great.

Wade needs another ring, he is in my opinion the best player in the NBA right now.. his team is just eh..

If the cavs lose to the celtics they better drop lebrone into the heat, wade needs good team mates. A one man team will never do anything

mM

Well, since the Thunder are out of it I'm rooting for the old man teams in San Antonio and Boston. I like Orlando too. Pretty much every team that isn't LA or Cleveland.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Well the Pistons didn't make it and now Denver is out..... So I'll be rooting for Orlando. I hate both the Lakers and Cavs, so it better not be a Finals with both of them in it. I want a San Antonio/ Orlando finals.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Any team that has never won before so Orlando or even the (shudders) Cavs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I'm rooting for Orlando this go around but Dwight and Carter need to step up big. Lebron is a beast though, Cleveland does have a shot. I believe even San Antonio has a shot, they have so much playoff experience, Ginobli has been lighting it up!

Cleveland has been playing horribly, then again so has everyone in the play offs..

mM
leo-j said:
Cleveland has been playing horribly, then again so has everyone in the play offs..

Cleveland has been playing horribly? What series have you been watching?

BTW Wade and Lebron would be a horrible idea.....they are both superstars and they are both young so that equals to two ballhogs on the court.....you cant just throw talent at a team and expect them to be good. What Miami should do is trade Jermaine O 'neal (you guys got bambozeled by Toronto....I dont know how that trade passed) and Micheal Beasly and also get a good PG........if Miami were to get Gilbert Arenasand Carlos Boozer they would be in the finals guaranteed.

Im personally rooting for the Celtics.....KG is my most favourite player right after Lebron.....Rondo is also my most favourite PG.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Meh, close game between Jazz n Lakers. Big comeback near end.