By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kasz216 said:
Also, was it just me, or did everyone think George Karl was gay for a moment when they started talking about reports from his "life partner."

I mean, i guess it was his wife/baby's mama? I've never seen that used before in a straight relationship but... Kim Van Deraa doesn't sound like a guy.

Lol if they aren't married and have been together for a long time, I guess they thought Life partner sounded better than Common law wife.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Boston Celtics beat the Cavs yesterday. I was shocked to change the channel and see at one point, Celtics had 90 points and the cavs had 71 points. Smh, thats terrible.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

When healthy, I still have Boston as the 2nd best team in the league behind LA. Cleveland has no one to contain Rondo and he's going to make work of them like Tony Parker did to them in the Finals a few years ago.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Tayne said:
When healthy, I still have Boston as the 2nd best team in the league behind LA. Cleveland has no one to contain Rondo and he's going to make work of them like Tony Parker did to them in the Finals a few years ago.

I'd say in this whole series Rondo is the X-factor. However to counter your Rondo argument, I'm pulling the LeBron James card.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Tayne said:

I'd say in this whole series Rondo is the X-factor. However to counter your Rondo argument, I'm pulling the LeBron James card.

But right now , the only weapon the cavs have is lebron......if he has a bad game then the rest do. But Boston has The big 3 +rondo and any of them can take over.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

lakers are going to win the whole thing enough said.

oldschoolfool said:

They definitely win the most overrated team award........at least thats something.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

oldschoolfool said:

Overrated squad is overrated.

Magic raped the Hawks today. Wow. I took a nap, woke up saw the score and all I could do was Shake my head. Dwight Howard is going to be Shaquille O'Neal reincarnated.

Sorry, but I'm buying this whole Lakers are overrated thing. As far as I'm concerned, the Lakers are the defending NBA champions, and until someone proves otherwise during these finals... they will continue to hold that prestigious title.

Let's let the teams play their games. At this point... I really think every team minus the Hawks has a shot at the title (it seems that they're the only team that's content just being in the second round). The East and West have are a lot more competitive this year, so I think these upcoming rounds are gonna produce some awesome games.

Smeags said:
Sorry, but I'm buying this whole Lakers are overrated thing. As far as I'm concerned, the Lakers are the defending NBA champions, and until someone proves otherwise during these finals... they will continue to hold that prestigious title.

Let's let the teams play their games. At this point... I really think every team minus the Hawks has a shot at the title (it seems that they're the only team that's content just being in the second round). The East and West have are a lot more competitive this year, so I think these upcoming rounds are gonna produce some awesome games.

I'll say this, when they come to play they come to play. I call them overrated though because I have people around me that keep comparing them to Jordan's bulls and thats when I call them overrated.

Kobe= Jordan
Odom= Pippen
Artest= Dennis Rodman
Gasol= Toni Kukoc
Jackson= Jackson..Lol

It may need some tweaking but that's what a lot of people compare the Lakers of today to.