By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^^ lol, We'll see if the Jazz can make it a series and hold off at home court. I am actually surprise the Suns beat the Spurs 2 game in a roll should be interesting to see if they can take it on the road tonight.

Cavs vs Celtic tonight should be fun game ..Garnett has an ankle injury probably won't be as effective and Boston isn't exactly stellar at home.

Around the Network

Rondo is the key. I hope the Celtics win and make game 4 a "must win" for Cleveland. It makes for exciting bball.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Boston disappointed me tonight.

yungmagic09 said:

Yeah, Garnett and Rondo played good. The rest of the team didn't show up it seems. Rasheed gets 2 points. Poor guy. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Lakers Versus Cavs for NBA Finals. Go Lakers!!!

Around the Network
yungmagic09 said:

I think I fractured my knuckle from punching my wall so hard......boston dissapointed alot of people today but the series is far from over.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Wow! I never though the Suns would be up 3-0 on the Spurs. Maybe this is Nash's year.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

That Boston-Cavs game reminded me of Goodfellas.

"They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue."

Hmm, thread.
My favorite team is the Jazz by a lot. but they are going to lose unless millsap and boozer can grow 6 inches :( :( :( cheer me up?
Bah, bah

My second favorite is the suns cause I live in Arizona. They are doing good I am happy. Dragic was so aweful last year... even not considering todays game, it's amazing how far he's come.

Yeah I think the Suns may surprise us this year.