By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Smeags said:

Lakers shoot 32.5% from the field (26% in the first half), they shoot 20% from the 3-point line (Boston shoots 37.5%), Kobe shoots 6/24, Boston leads by 13 points in the 3rd quarter...

And the Lakers win.

What?!

And this folks, is why we're still in the Kobe era.

Well, you forgot to add those second opportunities from the offensive rebounds. 23 to 8!

Around the Network

I picked the Lakers to win it all,but, I was hoping I will be wrong. The Lakers wanted it more, Boston couldn't score shit at the end of the 4th quarter.

Oh coarse, my favorite team, the Lakers, prevail! Come on Phil Jackson! Come back and win another one.

FUCK ...

Lakers won again.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I was right. I predicted the outcome since the start of the playoffs. Go me. lol!

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj_NGaDFkHw

UGH NOOOOOOOO

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi