By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: New Bungie IP 'Halo on steroids'

Bungie is going to get to work on a power house now, they should be happy, cause I am !!!! Proud PS3 owner

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
CGI-Quality said:
Grey21 said:
Wow... there really seem to be PS fanboys who are jumping up and down out of joy, perhaps even with tears of joy... judging from the comments that is. No game has been announced, they are just happy because one faceless company took a blow and another one gained some ground from that blow. The last time I saw this much idiocy was when FF went multiplatform. It is a bit suprising seeing how we all knew this was comming, not the Activision part bit the multiplatform part. Bungie and Microsoft ended their close relationship a few years back when they announced ODST would be their last game together. Then they repeated that same statement with Reach but we all knew this would eventually happen.

News like this doesnt really do anything to me but the fanboy responses do irritate me. It would be great if one day Sony and Microsoft announce they are going to make their next console as a joint venture because their marketshare is too low to make a profitable HD console on their own. Would these fanboys suddenly work together to play the same love/hate game? Or would they actually protest? Because I dont get their facination with these companies. Do they really think one is fantastic and the other one stinks? Or is it that they just have to be a part of something and it doesnt matter what.

I'd suggest reconsidering your posting WITHOUT slinging insults.

If you are stating Halo isn't quality, then lets just say quality is subjective to you and for others its multiplayer is 10 million+ strong.

Wii Sports. That is all

Well Wii Sports can be considered quality for a Nintendo title. Nintendo doesn't think big when they create games, they just keep it simple. Thats how they got me as a child. That cannot work for Sony or Microsoft, but Natal will be more casual friendly.

Men Sony is a little to cocky .

Sell more software and then we will talk :P

WIzarDE said:
Men Sony is a little to cocky .

Sell more software and then we will talk :P

Well they are selling more software than the DS at the moment with the playstation3 alone, so I don't know what the point of that comment was. They better be happy, since BUNGIE games so far have sold millions, and that's alot of $$$ for the 3rd party and sony if they end up making a game on the playstation3.

mM
kiefer23 said:
libellule said:
lol at Sony commenting on the Bungie/Activision deal

it feels like pushing a sword deeper in a bleeding heart

I think your enjoying this abit too much.

you are right,

In deed, after looking at some comments, I m enjoying a lot more the thread than the news itself

amazing E3 is coming lol

Time to Work !

Around the Network

great news for everyone, everyones a winner

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

PS3 power!!

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Its gonna be an identical multiplat game just like all others on Activision. Sony acts like Bungie signed with them lol

Great news for Sony fans !

I can't wait to play Bungie next IP, this improved Halo, on PS3.

I hope they'll go PS3 exclusive one day too, it would allow them to use more of the PS3 power.

It's a sad day for MS though, since Bungie was the main developer they had to compete with the dozens of Sony studios.

Bungie_on_PS3 said:

Great news for Sony fans !

I can't wait to play Bungie next IP, this improved Halo, on PS3.

I hope they'll go PS3 exclusive one day too, it would allow them to use more of the PS3 power.

It's a sad day for MS though, since Bungie was the main developer they had to compete with the dozens of Sony studios.

Hey man just a word of notice that your last sentence could lead you to people flaming at you. I think it might be best if you remove that sentence through edit.