By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can afford one game, and one game only.

I can afford one game, and one game only.

Alan Wake (360) 19 11.31%

God of War 3 (PS3) 60 35.71%

Batman Arkham Asylum (360) 11 6.55%

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) 15 8.93%

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) 48 28.57%

Heavy Rain (PS3) 15 8.93%

Total:168
Slimebeast said:
Alan Wake will be the best game with the highest Meta out of that list. A must have in this generation.

Red Dead Redemption will give you more hours of gameplay though.

dam someone is really hyped for ALAN WAKE

mM
Around the Network

I would suggest getting Red Dead Redemption so it can last you long enough to be able to afford the next game.

REd dead redemptions out of those. Another long game I recently really enjoyed was Final Fantasy XIII but it doesn't have the best replay value nor does it have online, it will last you for a long time though.

Battlefield could be another good choice.

leo-j said:
Slimebeast said:
Alan Wake will be the best game with the highest Meta out of that list. A must have in this generation.

Red Dead Redemption will give you more hours of gameplay though.

dam someone is really hyped for ALAN WAKE

No kidding, I thought I was hyped for it. I think Slimbeast wants to be the next CGI!

Severance said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
Heavy Rain because you won't need anything else

I'm a bit surprised you'd give such advice.

Can heavy rain really last him for a long time. I played it in 2 days & traded it in for Yakuza 3 after that. Spent around 3 times the time in Yakuza 3 than I did in heavy rain & I've only completed 7% of Yakuza 3

I mean Heavy Rain is a great experience...but its not suited to his needs at the moment.

read comment above, gotta edit my comment.

{phew}

otherwise I was gonna spam your wall saying "BRING PULLUS PARDUS BACK!"

lol j/k

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Buy God of War 3. If you're like me, then you have an online game that you play pretty much all the time, in my case it's Metal Gear Online, so I (i.e. you lol) don't really need another game that has Multyplayer Online.
Besides that, God of War isn't 6 hours long... at all - if you're speed playing in easy mode then yes, but what's the fun in that? My first playthrough took me more than 10 hours for sure, probably 12 hours 'cause I wanted to find everything on my first attempt. My second playthrough took me something like 8 hours, played it on a harder difficulty to get more trophies, and it was still great. So as you can see, 20 hours of fun \= 6 hours long. Think on MGS4 if you still doubt me - one playthrough took something like 15 hours if you explored everything and saw all the cut-scenes, but you could end it in less than 5 hours if you played like a bot. Epic story, epic graphics, epic scale and boss battles, what more could you ask for?

Definitely Red Dead Redemption.

omg I'm excited. You should be too! It's gonna be epic.

Red Dead Redemption

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Slimebeast said:
Honestly you need to shake up some more money.

All those games are must haves except for Batman.

Haha i would if i could. I will eventually get all of them, but atm i just dont have the luxury to spend that much money on games.

Boutros said:
Definitely Red Dead Redemption.

omg I'm excited. You should be too! It's gonna be epic.

I am. I think its going to be successful, and the Wild Wild West is going to be the new Zombie after its been released.

Alot of comments seen to lean towards RDR. But GOW3 has got alot of votes!