By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can afford one game, and one game only.

I can afford one game, and one game only.

Alan Wake (360) 19 11.31%

God of War 3 (PS3) 60 35.71%

Batman Arkham Asylum (360) 11 6.55%

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) 15 8.93%

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) 48 28.57%

Heavy Rain (PS3) 15 8.93%

Total:168

I recommend Heavy Rain. You wanna play it, your girl wants to see you play it...perfect combo. It has a lot of replay value, if you wanna see how things turn out in an alternate way.

Second would be Red Dead Redemption.

Third would be God Of War 3.

The rest can wait.

Around the Network

Red Dead redemption all the way. Looks the best and mulitplayer is an added boost.

twesterm said:
V-r0cK said:
Curious as why Batman AA for 360? why not PS3? Does the GOTY edition have the Joker exclusive that was on the original PS3 version now on both?

Where did he say Batman for the 360?  I totally missed that.

Unless it's cheaper on the 360 and that means he can get something like God of War collection there's no reason not to get it on the PS3 if you have a PS3.

Still though, I would either go with BFBC2 or Red Dead Redemption because he'll beat every other game quickly and then be bored.

It says on the poll listed....

I can afford one game, and one game only. 
Alan Wake (360)
God of War 3 (PS3)
Batman Arkham Asylum (360)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)

Opa-Opa said:
aragod said:
Opa-Opa said:
I voted for Alan Wake.

You know damn well which ones have little replay value *ahem Batman** cough** God of War III***hack**

but.....uh.....ultimately, I've no clue how Alan Wake'll be in that department.

But get it anyway. That games been in development longer than some vgcharterz have been alive.

Excellent choice and even better reasoning. It's blessing to have someone as enlightened as you, who can look into the future and discover the shocking truth, that Alan Wake, while beeing 3rd person action game, has better replayability than either God of War or Batman AA, which are basicaly the same genre.

If you are going to suggest something, atleast do it right.

Can we get something like the dumbest post per week? I've got nominee

And you, sir, would take the cake as Grand Forum Overseer of the Year. 
Congratulations on monitoring my posts and for taking a facetious comment very, very much literally.

I don't know where the VgChartz grand committee is at these days, but I'm sure they're warming your throne.  

You lovable twat, you.

Every five minutes, someone posts something inane or otherwise asinine on vgchartz.com.

Aragod is the only man who can prevent that from ever happening.

Aragod is here to save the world with his snappy repartee, and eagle-vision as forum editor. 

Vote Aragod in 2012 for video game forum overseer.

Because you can't spell "dogshit" without the last three letters of Aragod. 

Amen, now give me these powers...

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

I say battlefield BC2 but thats cause i like online games better than story driven ones. U figure out whats more important to you

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Why is everyone ignoring the whole "This is the only game I'll be able to get in a long time" thing?

You guys do know that one sale won't "win or lose" the war.

You really should get one of the FPS if you think your going to need more then 10 hours or so of gameplay until you next have money.

THANK YOU VGC!

I've just finished the order for GOW3. Will post photos of my impressions of the game when i finally get it. To prove that i actually did stay true to my word.