By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

Alright, another update! I added some tidbits here and there, and I wrote some info on PvE with the dynamic world and events. Go read!

Around the Network

Alright, massive update!

I've added info on:

- The personal story.

- Traits.

- The Warrior

- Races

Not to mention loads of little tidbits all around.

Hope this game kicks WoW's ass.

Only MMORPG I slightly care about.

Finally up to date!

For me the warrior looks awesome.. and I like the fact that Stomp is now a usable skill!

REPRESENT

Around the Network
Alic0004 said:

REPRESENT

Huh? Welcome to the thread..? o.ô

The biggest news for me is that you can turn off those stupid oneliners from the videos! Yay!

This game needs more revenue than the little that comes from boxed retail sales.

Is there any rumors about GW2 will support buying virtual goods?

Slimebeast said:

This game needs more revenue than the little that comes from boxed retail sales.

Is there any rumors about GW2 will support buying virtual goods?

The original supported buying extra storage, character makeovers and stuff like that, but I doubt we'll be able to buy actual ingame items.

The revenue will probably come from expansions mainly, or maybe mission packs and the like.

We don't know what is required, but the original games sold over 6 million copies, which certainly brings in some revenue. We'll see what happens.

wow.....that's.....just...too much for me >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

wow.....that's.....just...too much for me >_>

Haha, and it's gonna grow. xD

But you should read the bits on the dynamic world and the personal story, those are the two things that really set GW2 apart.