By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

I was a hardcore player on GW1, Been waiting for GW2 for ages!
I hope its easier to make money because i was broke as hell on GW1! Hahaha

PSN: HienTran2691

XBL: IVietCong

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
@ Solid

Agreed, I love the new Churning Earth (it looks so badass!). Hopefully I'll get around to putting them in this thread soon

Indeed, I think earth ele is gonna be the way I'll play :P

Solid said:
Rainbird said:
@ Solid

Agreed, I love the new Churning Earth (it looks so badass!). Hopefully I'll get around to putting them in this thread soon

Indeed, I think earth ele is gonna be the way I'll play :P

And we haven't even seen the other professions yet xD

I can't wait to see more, good thing more is coming today!

Alright, I updated the thread with info on skills in general as well as the elementalist

The only thing I don't like so far is the cheesy oneliners that seems to be thrown around in the videos constantly and I'll have to test the skillsystem out for myself before I decide on whether the new restrictions are good or bad.

good to see that the elementalists still have sexy armour :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

ooooh elementalist aka druid. Me likely. Me likey lots. Now if I can be a woodland/forest elf, I will HAVE to get this game.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Raze said:
ooooh elementalist aka druid. Me likely. Me likey lots. Now if I can be a woodland/forest elf, I will HAVE to get this game.

Well, there are no elves I'm afraid, but you can play as a sylvari, which are basically mother nature's children. I'll get an update on the different races in there when I get the time.

rawr. bastages. the lot of them. ;)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Added some info on weapons and cross profession combos :D

EDIT: And some more info to professions, as well as some more awesome pictures to the elementalist!

Yay, the headlines are back to normal