By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Metacritic hate!

KylieDog said:
Maybe some 360 owners were dissapointed in it?

You can't give a score to an unreleased game on metacritic. Those user scores are old.

Around the Network

Lol... gotta love fanboys.
But my favorite ever will always be this one. Guess what game got a ZERO from a certain Mike B - probably our own Mike B

Mike B. gave it a 0:
Boring boring boring. I can't start this game without feeling like i'm going to work. It hardly held my interest the first time I went through it. and the thought of replaying it makes me want to go at myself with a power drill, Since it would be more entertaining. In short, Same crap Nintendo's been cranking for years. Mario 64 gives more bang for the buck in this genre, and the fact that this game is listed as number one is complete tripe.

Dallinor said:
RageBot said:
And maybe Remedy's former userbase, which is on the PC (due to Max Payne), are pissed off because a long anticipated game for them isn't coming to thier platform of choice?

This.

It may be more then just PS3 fanboys ruining the score becuase they are "afraid of the visuals".

Also, it's absolutely ridiculous that you can vote before the game is even released.

or maybe some gamers(pirates) just didnt like the game?

true but lowering the score  before it  hits the shelves necessary?

andremop said:

But my favorite ever will always be this one. Guess what game got a ZERO from a certain Mike B - probably our own Mike B

Mike B. gave it a 0:
Boring boring boring. I can't start this game without feeling like i'm going to work. It hardly held my interest the first time I went through it. and the thought of replaying it makes me want to go at myself with a power drill, Since it would be more entertaining. In short, Same crap Nintendo's been cranking for years. Mario 64 gives more bang for the buck in this genre, and the fact that this game is listed as number one is complete tripe.

doesnt mean its our MikeB. If you havent notices, lot of metacrtitc users havn their names and first letter of their family name as their username. Example: AndyJ., John.S, Bob.A...

Around the Network

lol this is nothing new :P Good example is HR, same happened to that, so dw the score will bump back up and even if it doesn't who the hell cares about user scores on Meta? I mean really?

And :P that part about scared of the visuals part is no offense I think is only in your head cuz pretty much I have seen only you hype the graphics of the game this much. My money is on the PC fanbase mainly who got pissed off with the sacking of the PC version. Either way these things and also fake 10/10s scores on websites and blogs by 'users' are pretty useless, pathetic and ignored :) so chill

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

How do you read the user comments?
Do you have to sign up.

andremop said:

Mike B. gave it a 0:

LOL, why am I not surprised, that really is pathetic.

Metacritic will probably just delete the reviews from people who obviously haven't played the game. Those who posted user "reviews" well before the release date will probably be deleted as well.

And yes, there are some pc gamers who are pissed at Remedy for the bait and switch they pulled with Alan Wake, along with some random ps3 fanboys for good measure.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Lord Flashheart said:
How do you read the user comments?
Do you have to sign up.

No dude, they are at the bottom of the page (after the critic reviews)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!