By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Metacritic hate!

i will support the metacritic community and vote it to my personal opinon cough* kinda like theirs :D lol this isnt trolling u cant report me!!

Around the Network
aragod said:
Scoobes said:
Lol. This happens all the time with games like this. Happened with Gears and Resistance if I remember rightly. Most people will know to ignore the user reviews, especially if they're checking on the game this early as they'll probably be like us and reading up on the game as much as possible.

Some people are just very sad.

But since it counts towards average, it might negatively affect the game in the end. User reviews are almost as important as press reviews.

Anyone who considers user reviews as important will take the time to actually read the user reviews.  When they do this they will be able to tell the "1 star omg this gayme is teh geys shizh kuz it woznt on ta peezee larr" from the "4 star this was a gripping experience, had me on my toes from start to finish, graphics were amazing although slightly worse then ps3 exclusives.

;)

Im one of those PC fans (notice FANS) that is disappointed that Alan Wake is not currently (notice currently) coming to PC. If my fellow fans (short for perhaps Fanboy or Fanatic?) feel the need to go this far, it saddens me greatly.

Remedy NEVER said never for a PC version. They just said one platform at a time. Until the door is shut, there is always the possibility of a PC version happening.

In the meantime I will play other things and just hope a PC version does arrive eventually. Hell, I might even buy another 360 just so I can play this (it does look that good). I dont know, but I do know that my fellow PC fans who will go this far are a real disappointment. Most of them would probably have pirated the game anyway.

Nobody should take User Reviews on metacritic seriously...anyone who does seriously have a problem.

Some gamers are just so pathetic it's unreal.

Around the Network

it's only at 56 votes right now anyway, so what's the fuzz about? there are about 60 sad individuals on the internet .. is that news?

M.U.G.E.N said:
Lord Flashheart said:
How do you read the user comments?
Do you have to sign up.

No dude, they are at the bottom of the page (after the critic reviews)

It tells me there are 56 user reviews but then its blank.

^ I guess that's because they only voted and didn't leave a comment - a very bad system .. people should be forced to write sth. with at least 100 or so letters

"You sir need to stop the insults. It's fine if you dont agree with Metacritic. But you gladly agree with a random Youtube guy who says PS3 has best exclusives. You only like to be posted what agrees with your Sony fanboyness. This thread is not necessarily my view and choices. But this is what Meta has at it's highest. I made that very clear.

I am gonna love to see your reaction to Alan Wake getting best graphics ever comments from alot of reviewers. Are you gonna take the whole world on?

This site does not belong to Sony Fanboys. And the lot of you ( even though you out number us ) need to remember that."

It looks like they have actually shutdown the user reviews and comments. I knew this game was going to be good, I did not know it was going to be this good.