By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Metacritic hate!

FastFord58 said:
RageBot said:
And maybe Remedy's former userbase, which is on the PC (due to Max Payne), are pissed off because a long anticipated game for them isn't coming to thier platform of choice?

Both scenarios are equally sad/pathetic.

Interesting, though.

Are PC gamers what Selnor had in mind when he wrote "opposition fanboys" in the OP?

Around the Network

Fanboys will be fanboys....

this is almost as bad as when gears 2 came out
and isnt it strange that this only usually happens on 360 games....

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

chazy13 said:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/littlebigplanet

It happens alot, big games get taken down by fans of other platforms all the time.  You'd have to be willfully blind to think that it "only usually happens on 360 games..."

After the game releases it'll be fixed atleast to some degree just like Killzone 2 before it.

chazy13 said:

This happens to ps3 games as well... I remember Heavy Rain having a 3.0-4.0 user rating at the beginning...

Well, I don't care about user ratings or even metacritic at all; I play the games I like and enjoy...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

Damn, thats bad.

LOL...who gives a shit...it's probably ALL from non-360 owners.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Idiots, nothing more, nothing less.

Probably from 360 haters or fanboys.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Yeah this happens quite a lot on Metacritic for all consols. I remember Resistance 2 , Motorstorm 2 and Heavy Rain got the same treatment. Its most likely some guy spamming the user reviews and I'd say hes doing it to get a rise out of people like this.