By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake Metacritic hate!

pretty pathetic

Time to Work !

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:
huaxiong90 said:
PearlJam said:
These people are a really sad bunch if you think about it. Doomed to a lifetime of virginity, and probably no social life outside of their friends Solid Snake and Kratos. Pathetic, I almost feel sorry for them...almost.

Let's not forget that Remedy's PC fanbase could be with them. The PC fanbase did the same to MW2 for removing dedicated servers.

Exactly.

How many PC fans gave MW2 a "1" for just that reason?

The funny thing is it's not just the PC version, but the console versions too.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

aragod said:
Why the hell are user able to vote before release date and before any press reviews?

Remember when we could do that here? There was always some asshat tring to nuke the scores of the games on the opposing consoles.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

slowmo said:
greenmedic88 said:
huaxiong90 said:
PearlJam said:
These people are a really sad bunch if you think about it. Doomed to a lifetime of virginity, and probably no social life outside of their friends Solid Snake and Kratos. Pathetic, I almost feel sorry for them...almost.

Let's not forget that Remedy's PC fanbase could be with them. The PC fanbase did the same to MW2 for removing dedicated servers.

Exactly.

How many PC fans gave MW2 a "1" for just that reason?

I chose not to buy the game instead.  Giving them a user review of 1 on metacritic doesn't hurt them, refusing to buy their game does, unfortunately too many people were all bluster and no action and rewarding them with sales.  There has been no firm announcement saying never for Alan Wake on PC yet so I don't buy it, sure they said they have no plans but that's not them saying never.

I agree. Except I bought the game for consoles rather than PC

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

User review scores- do not matter. They are wasting their time for nothing. Alan Wake is going to be a successful game. The people rating it down are jealous it is not coming to their gaming system. It's time to buy an XBox 360 to play Alan Wake.

Around the Network

Er... shouldn't we all vote 100 untill it's at least on the 80s mark?

They need to ditch user reviews, they're either 10 or 1. completely worthless.

oh Selnor.. I thought this was known for some time now..

big exclusives on all consoles get hated reviews by user ratings on Metacritic.. its how sad gaming has become

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

That score has been there for a very long time. Nowadays, on metacritic, you can't review a game until it's released but back then you could.
And this score is due to the fact that they ditched the PC version.

Its pretty funny i think, we should all just be laughing at the sad fanboys that have nothing better to do with their lives.