By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 beat out 360 for 2nd week in a row

I wonder what the software ratio will look like for the PS3 though. There is this strange tendancy that the PS3 sales some consoles but not that much software opposed to xbox which does just the opposite. Anyway i get the strange feeling that Xbox doesn't garner to new audiences anymore. Only 14 million consoles sold after two years is a bit low if ya ask me :/

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
i love xbox 360 said:

this shows how badly the ps3 is selling considering it has 3 strong markets and the xbox only has 2 strongish markets(american and europe) if the 360 was selling 50k in japan the xbox would be owning the ps3

Actually, this shows that neither console is selling especially well. It's a stretch to say that either is doing poorly.

i love xbox 360 said:

this shows how badly the ps3 is selling considering it has 3 strong markets and the xbox only has 2 strongish markets(american and europe) if the 360 was selling 50k in japan the xbox would be owning the ps3

PS3 is not strong in the states comparitively, although admittedly not on the same level as the 360 in Japan.

Maybe the PS3 is just selling well in Europe and Japan, which it is.

You lost all credibility when I saw your name 

Wow! the 360 is dead! A virtual tie on the height of the PS3's price surge!

i love xbox 360 said:

this shows how badly the ps3 is selling considering it has 3 strong markets and the xbox only has 2 strongish markets(american and europe) if the 360 was selling 50k in japan the xbox would be owning the ps3

50k? LOL!

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network

Yay for PS3

Munkeh111 said:
i love xbox 360 said:

this shows how badly the ps3 is selling considering it has 3 strong markets and the xbox only has 2 strongish markets(american and europe) if the 360 was selling 50k in japan the xbox would be owning the ps3

PS3 is not strong in the states comparitively, although admittedly not on the same level as the 360 in Japan.

Maybe the PS3 is just selling well in Europe and Japan, which it is.

You lost all credibility when I saw your name 

just caz i hav that name dosent mean im biest

i love xbox 360 said:

your post is so flawed it needs to be edited.

eugene said:
Wow! the 360 is dead! A virtual tie on the height of the PS3's price surge!

*sigh*

I hate the people on these boards sometimes.

gebx said:
Yeah, its looking like the 360 is going to be outsold this holiday season...

i dont know america is a huge market so we will see also we need to see how much lost oddesey will help 360 in japan