By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 beat out 360 for 2nd week in a row

Wait, am I missing something? Isn't that just for "Others"? Don't we have some more data to wait on?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

If Media Create is right, that didn't happen. Who knows? Anyway, they are close in sales, which is quite an achievement for the PS3. I suspect the upcoming holiday boosts in USA will give 360 the edge in worldwide numbers.

kn said:
Wait, am I missing something? Isn't that just for "Others"? Don't we have some more data to wait on?

We're not talking about last week, but the one ending on the 17th.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i love xbox 360 said:
Munkeh111 said:
i love xbox 360 said:

this shows how badly the ps3 is selling considering it has 3 strong markets and the xbox only has 2 strongish markets(american and europe) if the 360 was selling 50k in japan the xbox would be owning the ps3

PS3 is not strong in the states comparitively, although admittedly not on the same level as the 360 in Japan.

Maybe the PS3 is just selling well in Europe and Japan, which it is.

You lost all credibility when I saw your name

just caz i hav that name dosent mean im biest

well if you can't even spell biased then you loose even more credibility

eugene said:
Wow! the 360 is dead! A virtual tie on the height of the PS3's price surge!

360 is far from dead,i dont know what you are saying,unless your joking

Desroko said:
eugene said:
Wow! the 360 is dead! A virtual tie on the height of the PS3's price surge!

*sigh*

I hate the people on these boards sometimes.

I agree. DAMN YOU GOD WHY DID YOU CREATE FANBOYS

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
i love xbox 360 said:
Munkeh111 said:
i love xbox 360 said:

this shows how badly the ps3 is selling considering it has 3 strong markets and the xbox only has 2 strongish markets(american and europe) if the 360 was selling 50k in japan the xbox would be owning the ps3

PS3 is not strong in the states comparitively, although admittedly not on the same level as the 360 in Japan.

Maybe the PS3 is just selling well in Europe and Japan, which it is.

You lost all credibility when I saw your name

just caz i hav that name dosent mean im biest

well if you can't even spell biased then you loose even more credibility

erm....its lose, not loose. hehe

@Fishy Sure, it would be more accurate to say that the PS3 'probably' outsold the 360.

My prediction (Jan 15th, 2008), total sales by end of 2008: Wii - 35 million X360 - 25 million PS3 - 21 million

kn said:

yep we do ,but unless 360 can way outsell ps3 in america then this week ps3 will beat 360 again

kn said:

He's talking about last weeks numbers, Worldwide ending the 18th, the PS3 beat the XBOX 360.

The 360 cost less then the PS3, has a better quantity of quality games and still can't out sell it in Others. That's a joke.

I'll take the case!!!